i need something to mix!

yeah no problem. I am at work right now but in a couple of hours I will be home and I'll take care of it.

ok, make a mix of the song and I'll see what I can do about more pics:)

I wanna add that I didn't mean to hijack Ronnie's thread here.

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS :kickass:

100_0590.jpg

:oops:

Fuck me, how many toms!? Do you have to import them all into seperate tracks or is their an easier way Im missing? I think my CPU will die :p

I should have explained what I used.... when you export inside of DFHS you get regular mics for the toms and then the tomu which is I guess mics under the toms. Other than that, there are 5 toms.

Dang Ronnie ive just found the TAMA kick sample on ur FTP, its 10000 times better than the kick ive been making myself :| Amazing stuff. I just need a really nice snareeeee! Id get myself some of those Slate samples but I just really need a snare or another kick to try out :erk:

I should have explained what I used.... when you export inside of DFHS you get regular mics for the toms and then the tomu which is I guess mics under the toms. Other than that, there are 5 toms.

Ah I dont have DFHS, I use EZdrummer usually. Ive just whacked the tom tracks in regardless. Ill take out toms U. Im having real trouble with the bleeds....Im not used to bleeding mics if im honest but I cant tell wth is happening on those tom mics. TOM 1 - every tom comes out....same with the others :\ Cant sample tham either than arrrrrrrrrgh! Ronnie you are a genious with that mic in such a short space of time. That would take me days and id still have less beef :p Secrets please ;)