i need story ideas!!!

A

Allhater(Darkspot)

I've been stuck in a writing slump for...hell,I don't even remember the last time I wrote a story.I write short stories(usually 1or more pages)about morbid stuff like vampires,night,rain,old castles,the undead,depression,etc. I'm not aiming to steal anyones ideas or anything evil like that,but if you have a story or any stuff you can tell me about any of the subjects I listed up there I'd greatly appriciate your input.(or if ya just wanna say stuff that's great,too)

:) How's it going? I'm going to send you a letter tonight with a copy of a drawing that you know who did for me. He didn't draw the Kiss portrait; he got someone he knows to draw it. But he did draw this other one, which you will see. Hey now, it's a little obvious----write about dead gremlins! HA HA HA HA! I'd love a copy of the Immolation CD; you're too kind. If you haven't gotten it yet, I'll copy TON's "The Least Worst Of" for you. Oh, and I don't know if you've gotten it yet, but I sent you one of my announcements, just because. Well, later Darkspot! Billy Bob Billie is very happy to have found a friend in Scary Monster!

Do a story about a day in the life of a dead man. i can e-mail u to tell you how it is, when i die, if you want my help

Originally posted by metalized
Do a story about a day in the life of a dead man. i can e-mail u to tell you how it is, when i die, if you want my help
I have done some stories from the perspective of the dead.There was one called "Corpse Dreams" about how no one is really alive,we're all dead and the illusion of life is actually the things that our corpses are dreaming about.Another one was this stroy about this kid who I hated being stalked and chased into a freshly dug grave by a corpse. The dead are fun things to write about..........