I offically hate waces plugins now!!!! HELP!

hey everyone!

I just want to say that im really sorry for having an illegal copy of waves mercury bundle! but its not like im selling it or making money out of it!

im a student with zero money and waves mercury bundle is very very very very expensive, and i cant afford it! so i got it from a friend of mine and tried it out for a while and really liked it. so i kept on using it.

its not working anymore so im not using it now! so i will resort to free plugins now.

please do anyone of you suggest some good free drum plugs?

So you never took money off anybody you worked on and used this plug-in with?

For comps try blockfish and rough rider- googleing them will get you links, both are free

Yea - there are truckloads of good and free plugins...

I have to say that I still use loads of freeware in every mix - and I have almost everything - All Sonnox, all UAD, Waves Diamond, Lots of PSP, Voxengo, Kjarhus. Lots of iLoks, Dongles and stuff are slowing down the project loading ;-)

I don't have links in that moment, but do a google search:

Digitalfishphones: Blockfish (Comp), Spitfish (Deesser) and Endorfine (Multibandcomp) as well as Dominion (Transient Designer) can be found in all of my mixes - sometimes they just blow away the $$$ Stuff...

Check Voxengo.com - not only loads of high-qualy and very useful plugins for free - even the commercial plugins are very cheap and highly professional in the same time. Voxengos Concept is just great - if you are a returning customer you get lots of discounts and stuff.

Kjaerhus Classic Collection is cool too... and free.

Then there are load of goodies from MDA, TBT, Silverspike etc ...

This & a modern sequencer (which usually comes with loads of usefull plugins as well) should enable you to create state-of the art mixes/recordings without any cost. These days there are even professional sequencer availeble for very little monay. Reaper... etc.