I think I need help

COBSteele02 said:
I am addicted to Finntroll. I cannot stop listening to them. I havn't listened to anything different in about 2 weeks.

Does anybody else have this problem?

Actually i just bought Nattfodd just last weekend and ive been listening to it non-stop ever since!!! Some really good stuff right there. Finntroll is addictive.

I have the same problem!! but its not just Finntroll, its Ensiferum, and Turisas aswell.............I dont know if I should enjoy this addiction or...go mental :ill:

YAY THE TROLLS!!!

I bought their new album like 5 months ago.. listened to it intensely but now my CD case (20 CDS) was stolen!! and I have no more Finntroll.. I own the actual case though... blah it sucks. I also lost Dimmu Borgir. damn it

At the moment I can't stop listening to Death.

Ustrel said:
I bought their new album like 5 months ago.. listened to it intensely but now my CD case (20 CDS) was stolen!! and I have no more Finntroll.. I own the actual case though..
same thing happened to me a couple years ago! i have all these lonely cases in my room :( the theives have forced me to download copywrighted works, unfortunately cd-rs usually dont work in my old stereo :yell: