I think its about time...

P-Murda

shits WHIZZEEAK
Aug 31, 2007
Gaytona Beach
that i joined these forums. Everyone who came to Daytona this past week knows the exciting, hair raising, incredibly busy life that i am currently living. By the way, this past week was fun, you guys rock. :kickass:

It is about time you said that out loud. BTW I have your belt and you have my two shirts, give them back to me or you will never see that belt alive again.

I have some pics, and a really good Idea for the Bible vs Book of Mormon video. Hopefully I can post it all before the Holiday is over.

collegehumor.e51e10b6c7e4ec0bc8381bbec1efec73.jpg

Here are all the pics I took. Not many, not many at all. But there are a couple gems in there. I think it is safe to say that Dave was the highlight of the bunch. Check out the one of pat's finger...... if you look close, there is a tiny frog on his finger! We named it Hickman! There was a larger frog that we named Jeff. Backwards, we know, but the large frog swam like Jeff if that makes any sense...

I am still working on that Mormon vs christian video, it is coming along ok, but my computer sucks ass these days so it will be a while. Gotta find the right amount of patience!

Heller said it, not me. And I know you shower like crazy. You bought that shower head for Luis' house because you didn't like what they had last time you were in PA.

ATTN - Vince / Dave

I need help with layers and that FUCKING EXTRACTION TOOL in PhotoShop!!!!! It's pissing me off because when I try to clone stamp something I extracted, all it does is invert colors for NO REASON. I have some cool shit I'm doing but these new tools are fucking it all up. Thanks.

Uhhh...... That might be more of a Dave issue... I've never seen colors get inverted without being told to do so. Can you invert them again to get them back to normal?

Well I stayed in a smallish room with you for a week and I still don't wanna kill you.

LUNG

Uhhh...... That might be more of a Dave issue... I've never seen colors get inverted without being told to do so. Can you invert them again to get them back to normal?

It's still being fucked up. If you click and drag the clone stamp brush around, all the colors get reversed, but it will put SOME parts of the second picture in there too. If you let go, then click and drag again, you can go back over whatever mess you just made and reverse them again. Oh wait, SOMETIMES it does that. What a shit load of fuck.

Ok ok ok enough of the Lung. Leave my sleeping battle cry alone.