i think that everybody in this planet should see it

Well he does have a point, the US has a very long history of shitting on every new minority that comes over in vast numbers, including Caucasians (e.g. the Irish).

Apparently you suck at reading comprehension and humor, too. If you're so adverse to having better English than post on a message board where people are speaking Portuguese.

hey dude, i understood your point, but i believe that my engrish isn't so annoying as you've talked.

there are people here that doesn't care about my english and respect and appreciate my opinions. i'm tired to explain that i just wanna to give my opinion about everything, and i believe that my engrish isn't a serious problem.

but your comprehension is wellcome, and i appreciate it, but we could forget this little detail, no?

hey dude, i understood your point, but i believe that my engrish isn't so annoying as you've talked.

there are people here that doesn't care about my english and respect and appreciate my opinions. i'm tired to explain that i just wanna to give my opinion about everything, and i believe that my engrish isn't a serious problem.

but your comprehension is wellcome, and i appreciate it, but we could forget this little detail, no?

I rest my case.

I finally read this thread and I have to say I laughed my ass off. If you move to a new country, learn their language. The fact is that plenty of crutches are used everyday for the illegal immigrants that come to this country. We (The US) are an english speaking nation, yet when Mexicans or whomever else come here they expect it to become the new and improved Mexico. No, sorry, but that isn't going to fucking happen. I read about all these things that happen in California. About how Mexicans come here and try to have protests/etc. about how they should be treated with respect and how they should have more rights as Mexican-Americans. They aren't Mexican-American, if they are here illegally, then they are Mexican and they only rights they have are the rights of man, not the rights of a citizen.

cnn_lou_dobbs_portrait-thumb.jpg

Lou Dobbs kills Mexicans in their sleep

I finally read this thread and I have to say I laughed my ass off. If you move to a new country, learn their language. The fact is that plenty of crutches are used everyday for the illegal immigrants that come to this country. We (The US) are an english speaking nation, yet when Mexicans or whomever else come here they expect it to become the new and improved Mexico. No, sorry, but that isn't going to fucking happen. I read about all these things that happen in California. About how Mexicans come here and try to have protests/etc. about how they should be treated with respect and how they should have more rights as Mexican-Americans. They aren't Mexican-American, if they are here illegally, then they are Mexican and they only rights they have are the rights of man, not the rights of a citizen.

hey dude, i don't give a shit to mexicans, but i must to say that i love the hot chicas... and take easy, cuz i dislike the american way of life... i prefer my country cuz we have the best women, beaches and weather.

anyway, i would like to know hawai and caribe, don't ya???