I' ve listened the "Damage Done" album and i think...

How come you like it since you don't know which one it is? ;)
(See? Your opinion is a little less passable now :p)

Seems to be a large number, i might have to make some of them kill some others. More results with less effort, we lazy people rule :p

Yeah, I was down but you can't hold me to the ground forever :p

About that problem of yours, you could train some of them to be your assistants. But remember to watch them carefully so that they don't grow stronger than you and dethrone you :p

Originally posted by Siren
Seems to be a large number, i might have to make some of them kill some others. More results with less effort, we lazy people rule :p

I can kill them all for a small fee :p

@Q: they will love me so much they won't even be able to think of dethroning me ;)

@Thanatos: how small? :err: :p

Siren (effect)

Edit: lousy grammar

Originally posted by At The Gates

There is a leak in the american century media office.

Yes, that's what I also know... It might be cool for fans to get their hands on mp3s before the CDs are out, but imagine how the band feels, really frustrating...

On the other hand, I think that most of you will agree that when you love a CD, you just have to own a normal copy as well, not just a CD-R. A thing that helps in this is the digipak versions, usually with bonus features

Originally posted by DeadBaytar

Actually i like his clean vocz but on this album, his brutal vocal is more aggressive than the Haven.

:)

More BRUTAL than the vocals on HAVEN???....Like what do you mean by more brutal....more low?...The vocals on HAven were pretty low in my opinion....

....Do you mean brutal as in, Cannibal Corpse burtal???....That'd be kinda weird...

@atthegates2099: i think it means they're more like old-fashioned death metal growls, extremely low-pitched and definitely aggressive, although of course enhanced by new mixing techniques and mikael's peculiar clarity of pronounciation. :)

rahvin.