I want to see

Reverand Joint Smoker

too much magic bus
Mar 8, 2003
Oscoda, Michigan
Visit site
Nevermore on a headlining tour of bigger clubs with full stage production, lights, SOUND, stage effects etc. Twice I have seen a headlining show out of the many times they've come around. Who's with me on this?, Oh BTW the eclipse was killer last night, On the night of the full moon eclipse the great wizard spoke "I WANT TO SEE CHAOS!" :yell:

im totally with you on this one.
i want to see Nevermore as headliners.
i dont give a shit about bigger clubs.. but i would like to see them as headliners, longer show, and a full stage production like you said.

hear hear.

nevermore headlining would be awesome
esp if they had real good supporting bands
imagine amon amarth or someone opening for nevermore
that would be insane

and i want nevermore to come play in my living room...

seriously though.... of course we all do. Nevermore will tour as a supporting act when it has its benefits and will headline when they can.

put on some wicked performances, it's time to give them credit where credit is due. Oh and hey Van, woud have liked to party a bit with you and the other guys but MAN I was'nt feeling too good:erk: hopefully next time. Dimmu just gave me a wicked headache, I walked out from up front and my buddy Sean was talking to him and I just said Hey Van good show, shook his hand and felt I better keep my mouth shut:ill: did'nt want to yak on the drummer.

I'd like to see Nevermore headline a tour with a good soundman/soundboard in some smallish clubs(maybe like 1000 people at the very max.....like the size of The Reverb Room in Toronto) with Into Eternity and Quo Vadis as openers. That would be fucking gold.

But I can see them not doing a whole lot of touring for this album 'cause CM is neglecting them so they won't gve em good support and/or money. but maybe thats not how touring works...i don't really know the business-side of touring and how a label ties into it. but thats by two cents

it is very nice to see them headlining.

and the great wizard indeed says: "do you know what I want now? I want chaos!"

:cool:

Ecstatic Youth said:
when i saw nevermore headlining on their canadian tour in the Kathedral with only like 200 ppl tops it was so good. small clubs rule!
Was that the small tour when Anonymous opened after some local T.O band?
I've seen Nevermore about 4-5 times live now. If it's the same show I think Warrel was sick but still the show was amazing. He even brought a thermos on stage! That was funny

Fragile said:
Was that the small tour when Anonymous opened after some local T.O band?
I've seen Nevermore about 4-5 times live now. If it's the same show I think Warrel was sick but still the show was amazing. He even brought a thermos on stage! That was funny
Yah that was the one when Anonymus opened(who impressed me quite a bit actually) and Reckon With One played before them(they were also alright). That show was pretty sweet. Even though, like you said, Wally wasn't his best it was still good. Very intimate because of the small club and whatnot. Fucking A.

Ecstatic Youth said:
Yah that was the one when Anonymus opened(who impressed me quite a bit actually) and Reckon With One played before them(they were also alright). That show was pretty sweet. Even though, like you said, Wally wasn't his best it was still good. Very intimate because of the small club and whatnot. Fucking A.
I had failed to mention, but yes it was one of the best times i've seen them.. Just due to how little people actually showed up. Befor that show I was allowed to go inside during soundcheck and we ended up getting pizza (with van and jeff) warrel as i said earlier was sick and wasn't up to it. Jim/Curran no where to be found. Good times and yes a killer show. The intro was a messed up version of Politics if i'm not mistaken!(very impressive)

Best time I've seen nevermore in a small venue was during the DNB tour they headlined with AE opening at the Reverb (small 1000 person club as pointed out earlier)
Johan Liva was still with AE at the time (I think i spelt that right)

So that's going back sometime, and a few line up changes for the Nevermore boys also!