I was in Sweden last August

Dafne

Aug 6, 2004
Sweden/Italy
and I really spent a wonderful time in a wonderful country with wonderful ppl.I was longin for that since a long time and wasn't disappointed!Unfortunately I visited Stockholm only and stayed there just for a few days,but it gave me a great emotion.plus,i was so lucky cos weather was wonderful too and i could enjoy the special summer sunlight. :Spin:
ok i know it isn't related with DT but i was thinking about the trip and then i've seen lots of swedish ppl here! :p
i hope to come back there soon! :)

i rotted in my hometown last august. but it's good to know someone had fun. ;)

I was in Stockholm, too, last summer. I got a tour through the countryside and visited some of the islands as well (the benefits of having a local guide). Very enjoyable!

i don't know where i've been last august. but at some point in july i was in finland. last time i've been in sweden was around easter, and everything was more or less where i left it, except for the christmas carols.

I was in Stockholm this summer. Mmmm I had really 2 lovely days there. Everything was just like I expected and even better: nice weather, nice people, beautiful architecture. I was to be at my hotel room with a girl from my tourist's group but she didn't come... So I was alone there :) Fantastic!

Siren said:
we are waiting you with knives that cut deep.[/erik]
and i will come with a sword from the Men,a bow from an Elf and an axe from a Dwarf! :heh: :heh: :heh: Beware! :devil:
:lol:

Salamurhaaja said:
Asuming you have balls.
ahem...i don't think so! :p

@Child of Time :lol: :lol:
anyway yes,i hope next year i can drive in sweden and norway into the deep north with my friends in a very long time!i hope i can visit the deep forests... :Spin:

I was in sweden last august too, and i am still in sweden, to be more precise i am in gothenburg right now. Last week i met Mikael Stanne and Martin Henriksson in a pub. We talked. We drank some beer. It was incredible! That made my day!
:hotjump:

Great for you! (Hey, we talked some time ago. Remember, I'm from Vienna, too).
I know someone who came all the way from Québec to Göteborg, looked up Mikael and Niklas in the phonebook and got to meet them that way. So fairytales do come true! The guys are amazing! :D

Hey Somber Soul, nice u remember me. i remember our talk too. you changed your avatar i think, right?
yes they are amazing, concerning both music and their characters. (intentional :) ).

the phonebook thing is a little stalkerish and scary though, isn't it? for the band, i mean. errr... if not, I should've done it when i went to gothenburg :loco:

Well, I guess this was a one-time thing for the boys who came all the way from Québec and wanted to make the trip really worthwhile. I would never ever do such a thing myself. I'd be far too shy and hesitant plus I respect people's privacy. But I must say it's nice to hear how forthcoming and open the guys from DT are. This shouldn't be abused, of course.

@ Didl: Yup, I finally changed my avatar...after 4 years, I think. Weren't you doing TU studies or something?

Hey man, that really rocks! U even remember what i am studying, or at least which university, thats very polite. Yes, i share the above opinions about stalking etc. In my particular case, i just spotted them in that pub. So i intruduced my self as a big DT Fan and the ice was broken. Even asked about signing my albums, i wisely brought all the booklets with me from vienna to gothenburg. And guess what?! Mikael invited me to come to the rehearsals, so that the whole band can sign! I sent a mail, but no reply so far, lets see what happens. Anyway, i am deeply grateful that they had the time and interest (?) to talk to me, that is cool enough.

@Didl & Somber:wow I like to hear these stories,I mean,about how artists can be so down to earth! :)
and about the Quebec guys,well,surely they didn't care about the band's privacy,but at the same time it's really so hard when you have to travel a lot to see yr fave band!!!
actually,i have a sssssssssso great respect of other ppl privacy that i think i couldn't act that way,but i know what it means when you travel a lot to go to a gig------>me,for example! :ill:

@Didl:what are you studying?just curious! :p