I was so hungover this a.m. that I:

huh....... who's the guy in the avatar? Why does everyone has the same avatar..... I missed something.

AsModEe ... every time i see your user name ... i read ... Ass Model ... wtf? :loco:

NAD ... "upside down" Erik (that's Erik) needs to have his goldie locks so it falls OFF his head :lol:

lurch70 said:
AsModEe ... every time i see your user name ... i read ... Ass Model ... wtf? :loco:

NAD ... "upside down" Erik (that's Erik) needs to have his goldie locks so it falls OFF his head :lol:
Ass Model :lol:

It's supposed to be Asmodeus actually, and it's the name of a demon :cool:

My user name is metal :headbang:

NAD's avatar is making me so fucking dizzy... I guess this is my payment for a night of wild revelry and Futurama DVD's, it's nice to know other people are sharing my pain, it appeals to my sadistic streak.

Night Mare said:
NAD's avatar is making me so fucking dizzy... I guess this is my payment for a night of wild revelry and Futurama DVD's, it's nice to know other people are sharing my pain, it appeals to my sadistic streak.

In case I don't speak to you on MSN - we've gotta go to Brissie tomorrow night for a gig! I completely fucking forgot.

Well after a full day without metal today, I will be craving some by tomorrow :) Also, my hangover should be gone, so I can drink again!

Rock 'n' Roll.

AsModEe said:
Ass Model :lol:

It's supposed to be Asmodeus actually, and it's the name of a demon :cool:

My user name is metal :headbang:

heheheh ... is Asmodeus, Ass Model in Latin? :loco: