I won a guitar!!! :)

Slash Freeman

Iron Maiden obsessive
Its not a great guitar, but i still own a guitar!!!!!! An Aria STG003 (a strat copy). I won it from Total Guitar this month 'cos i sent them a letter that they picked as Star Letter for "sheer balls and enthusiasm". It's not arrived yet, but i should get it in a few weeks. Kool!! :)

Not gonna be a patch on my Jackson, though. ;)

Thank you. :)

Yeah, it is nice to win something other than crap. It might not be the best guitar, but it's not at all bad. Has a totally different sound and feel to my jackson, but it's still a nice little guitar. a Strat copy, but with 22 frets instead of the normal 21 for a strat. my jackson has 24, though. ;)

Yah, congrats.

I just won a pair of really shitty cheap sunglasses and a hat I won't be caught wearing, ever, at the raffle at the birthday party of my regular watering hole. Seems like even less of a stroke of luck when you know that the barman -- whom we know quite well -- hand-picked the winners.. he said that almost everyone who had spelled their name legibly won something :)

I've been receiving subscription offers from this Finnish magazine for about 5 years now; they always have a raffle where the prizes are something like a Porsche Boxster S or € 100,000, and I've almost always submitted an entry. Now why haven't I ever won one of those?