"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

To be honest... that album dissapoints me. Morrigan is the best song so far. No solo again in iHurt, repetitve, boring drums, no atmosphere, riffs are always the same. It's a tad better than IWC but still a weak song

It appears the song is indeed on iTunes (at least here in Canada) I'm not paying $1.30 for it though since 1. I'm buying the physical copy when it launches and 2. The song sounds very disappointing from the 1 minute 30 second sample :(

It appears the song is indeed on iTunes (at least here in Canada) I'm not paying $1.30 for it though since 1. I'm buying the physical copy when it launches and 2. The song sounds very disappointing from the 1 minute 30 second sample :(

Now i saw it on Amazon, can somebody rip it from iTunes on PC or something? So more people can jugde this praised song :D

That melody sure isn't up to their standards, and the riff saves the situation, like they said... but honestly, can't they spend an hour thinking of a better melody? It's a new COB opener... Can you imagine us having to wait for someone to pay one buck for a new COB opener track in the past? Where has this gone to... It's the fact they've only made a few interesting songs since 2008.

Come on guys, surprise me.

Since when is Bodom now a Punk-Band? Boring and always repeating same simple Guitar Riffs? No Keyboard or Guitar Solo? What the fuck Bodom?

It's like F1 changing first from V10 to V8 engines and then to V6, trying to make excuses how it's more interesting, but the empty crowds tell everything. Same will happen to Bodom, unfortunately. This is unacceptable. Downshifting. On their caliber it's as bad as In Flames' new album :lol: Oh my God that album is fucking shit. One nice section and one nice riff, rest is shit. I would've accepted the Hypocrisy like 3-section-songs approach if the soundworld was atmospheric and the parts were actually good. Well, let's see, haven't heard the song yet.

Since I have the feeling I Hurt might be the video single, and we've been getting the Track by tracks every wednesday, and OH it's wednesday, I have only listened to the iTunes preview and am waiting to see if I'm right and it's available because we're getting a video today. If not I might buy it later on tonight.

From the iTunes preview though... My thoughts are confirmed: the utterly useless and boring breakdown is absolutely unnecessary, and fucks up the song coming from the promising riff before. With vocals it's A BIT better, but the slow riff on itself is bland as fuck. I could've expected a burning solo to rescue the song, but since it apparently has none... I have no fucking clue where everybody is getting this "opening track is kickass" in reviews and so on. Can't be that they've all become deaf at once, but from what I've heard surely looks like it.