"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

58308566.jpg

How the fuck does he know the Reaper's name is Roy?

God this is so slow.. I start thinking someone will upload it before me -_- I hate being in the countryside when it comes to do net connection XD

It's coming but you have time to go eat and do some stuff before it's on Youtube XD

The vocals on the covers are pretty bad, worse than usual with the covers they do. Black Winter Day sounds weird played faster like that too but that's what covers can do.

God this is so slow.. I start thinking someone will upload it before me -_- I hate being in the countryside when it comes to do net connection XD

It's coming but you have time to go eat and do some stuff before it's on Youtube XD

Damn! Two hours? :D Your connection really does suck :)

Can you also upload in sendspace and post link or send via PM, I think it's going to be very fast out of YouTube. Of course after this uploading

Man, opening google takes around 20 second... You have no idea how I want to kill myself everytime I have to go back to my hometown. But eh, that's better than nothing no ? Better in 2 hours than tomorrow XD

Man, opening google takes around 20 second... You have no idea how I want to kill myself everytime I have to go back to my hometown. But eh, that's better than nothing no ? Better in 2 hours than tomorrow XD

Do you know how fast your connection is there?

Terrible song. Cover Songs aswell, man... What a letdown.

By the way, if I hadn't known that the Tab was a Bodom Song I would've guessed that it would've been by a 0815 band.