"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

I don't get I Hurt, what am I doing wrong? I think it's equally bad to In Your Face which is the worst COB song of all time, in my opinion.

I like In Your Face. I Hurt on the other hand is awful as is I Worship Chaos. Morrigan and Suicide Bomber are okay.

Everybody seems to forget that this is all a matter of taste. Come on ! Bring the "In my opinion" or "I think that" in ! Stop being so certain that this is shit and that is awesome.

What?! You dare claim my opinion is not the absolute truth?! The nerve of some people... !

:Spin:

What?! You dare claim my opinion is not the absolute truth?! The nerve of some people... !

:Spin:
It is the truth, that's why IMO's aren't needed, IMO ;)

Damn next week is gonna be goood
gonna buy the album, listen to it, then get shit-faced to forget about it because it's terrible

Prayer for the Afflicted the whole song is fully littered with those atmospheric epic melodies, I heard, pretty surely gonna be my favourite.

I have high expectations with My Bodom and for sure All for Nothing.

Player for the afflicted is that good, really? Tell us about it.

Might have leaked in asia by now, but there are no links that are real on google, ive checkef them all, worked fine for HOB and Blooddrunk, but not this time around. Rrf and aydy was leaked awhole month before release.... Hcdr and ftr just after mastering was done :p

Well, I don't know if you are interested of if you already know but the japanese Amazon has 30 seconds preview for all songs available. Here is the link

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.jp/I-Worship-Chaos-Children-Bodom/dp/B0105ZNIFS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443360813&sr=8-1&keywords=B0105ZNIFS"]http://www.amazon.co.jp/I-Worship-Chaos-Children-Bodom/dp/B0105ZNIFS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443360813&sr=8-1&keywords=B0105ZNIFS[/ame]

Oh :O I didn't realize but indeed they could totally be part of one unique song. But the refrain we heard in My Bodom from the TBT video really makes My Bodom my favorite.

Though the guitar solo in Widdershins sounds pretty awesome XD

To me last 4 songs sound like the best part of the album :D Hold Your Tongue has nice vibe, All For Nothing has that awesome riff when Alexi gets back to screaming, and Widdershhins promisses a good solo.

Only thing that causes any interest in me is the Prayer melody, but remains to be seen whether they carry that song through with honor or not. Rest is just not up to Bodom standards in any shape or form, don't be fooled.