"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

Meant to say 10 days or more for me here in New York. I should of just bought it at Wal-Mart instead. Thats pretty fast shipping from Finland to Germany

Yeah, that is because there are no taxes or borders or even controlls anymore inner europe. If a country is directly beneath yours, for example Germany and France, you have 1 Day shipping here with no extra fees.

The previews actually sound really good. I was kinda worried there'd be nothing I like on the album, but it seems that there might be some cool stuff there after all. The second preview in Hewakas' recording really reminds me of the chorus/prechorus in Waste of Skin.

I want to pre-order "I Worpship Chaos" hoodie + CD/DVD but shipping is so expensive (26 eur) and doesn't allow to change it. Is madsupply for US ? Why is it so expensive?

Yeah, that is because there are no taxes or borders or even controlls anymore inner europe. If a country is directly beneath yours, for example Germany and France, you have 1 Day shipping here with no extra fees.

Wowwwww. I didn't know that. Now Im insanely jealous of you people over there. I will order a CD in my own state and Im lucky to get it in 2 days.

Damn really? Russian hacker never fail?!

runet best net
loyalty

Here's our local music forum's vault, letter C, note the scroll bar size :kickass:
uDUJhcs.png