I would HATE to do this...

di ablopeth

Oct 20, 2006
Hollywood, FL
www.myspace.com
I have a couple Opethian items I have to get rid of, I desperately need the cash, and I would probably kill myself later for this, but it's ok...

I have not posted them on ebay or anything yet, someone let me know if they are interrested.

I have two, count em, two copies of Blackwater Park Deluxe Edition, one of which is signed by all members of the band, excluding Per because he was not in the band at the time of the autographing, and is in mint condition.

I also have 2 Mint copies of Megadeth's Evolver VHS videos that are in mint, but not signed.

I also have a signed copy of the Lamentations DVD which I pre-ordered and it arrived in my hands before the band even knew it was out. I brought it to the Ft. Lauderdale, Fl show at the Culture Room in early 2004 and I showed it to the band and Martin Lopez was amazed that I had it. Anyway it was also signed by the band, excluding Per, who was there, but wasn't an official member of the band at that time so I didnt ask him to sign it, and now I feel stupid.

If anyone wants, any collectors or anything, respond to this post and we'll talk.

I have a couple Opethian items I have to get rid of, I desperately need the cash, and I would probably kill myself later for this, but it's ok...

Serisously, it looks pretty interesting. Could you show us some pictures and an approximative price for each item?? I think I could be interested in buying one of those.

Serisously, it looks pretty interesting. Could you show us some pictures and an approximative price for each item?? I think I could be interested in buying one of those.
It will be a few days before I can get a picture cause im visiting family in Atlanta at the moment and I live in Miami...But the Blackwater Park Deluxe Edition, the one that is signed, I'll throw in both blackwaterpark deluxe editions, the other one is close to mint, but not, for 60 [negotiable, also consider shipping, im in USA]. And if your a Megadeth fan, ill throw in 1 Mint copy of Megadeth's out of print Evolver VHS [also mint]

pics in a few days.

I have two, count em, two copies of Blackwater Park Deluxe Edition, one of which is signed by all members of the band, excluding Per because he was not in the band at the time of the autographing, and is in mint condition.

Could you please tell us which edition of BWP Deluxe?
Original Music For Nations or the later Koch Records?
Thanks!

I also have 2 Mint copies of Megadeth's Revolver VHS videos that are in mint, but not signed.

Wow, that's one of the holy grails of Megadeth fandom. That and the VHS Rusted Pieces.

Don't sell it. Or at least upload it to youtube before you do!

Could you please tell us which edition of BWP Deluxe?
Original Music For Nations or the later Koch Records?
Thanks!

I was pretty sure there is only one release of this album as far as labels go, please someone correct me if I'm wrong!. I think they ALL say MFN and KOCH on them..but like I said someone let me know, and when I return to Miami I will post pics...I guess I dont really care if they sell anymore, due to you guys convincing me and all, and thank you for that..but if someone wants it bad enjough ill let it go for the right price....

MFN released the BWP 2CD deluxe edition first in 2002. 1000 copies made.
Made in EU! Only MFN logo on it. ULTRA RARE!

Than Koch released it again. Made in USA.
MFN and Koch logo on it.
Not that rare. You can find this version on Ebay easily.

I was pretty sure there is only one release of this album as far as labels go, please someone correct me if I'm wrong!. I think they ALL say MFN and KOCH on them..but like I said someone let me know, and when I return to Miami I will post pics...I guess I dont really care if they sell anymore, due to you guys convincing me and all, and thank you for that..but if someone wants it bad enjough ill let it go for the right price....