Iced Earth & Children of Bodom- Toronto, April 26

Ecstatic Youth

...playing with fire
@Club RockIt

How much ass will this kick? Lots, I say. I can't wait to see CoB again. They fucking rocked so much when they opened for Nevermore....I might even say they stole that show.

I wonder how the Canadian crowd will react to the new songs? What with them being all about America and all. Well most of the songs shouldn't be too bad crowd reaction wise...but When The Eagle Cries is just a terrible song in every way possible....the lyrics....the lyric structure....the fact that it's all fucking contrived and illinformed.

So.....how many of you kids be at that show too?

Ecstatic Youth said:
@Club RockIt

How much ass will this kick? Lots, I say. I can't wait to see CoB again. They fucking rocked so much when they opened for Nevermore....I might even say they stole that show.

I wonder how the Canadian crowd will react to the new songs? What with them being all about America and all. Well most of the songs shouldn't be too bad crowd reaction wise...but When The Eagle Cries is just a terrible song in every way possible....the lyrics....the lyric structure....the fact that it's all fucking contrived and illinformed.

So.....how many of you kids be at that show too?

Maybe I'll catch that show in Montreal... As for the new songs, I don't think it will matters that much.