Iced Earth - Dark Genesis

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
Well, I just recieved the box in the mail from MetalMayhem, and it looks FANTASTIC! My only disappointment was that I got one of the sets effected by Century Media's fuck up, and the labels are on the wrong disks (Enter the Realm and Stormrider mixed up and S/T and Burnt Offerings mixed up), so I'm pissed off bout that, but happy I got it at the same time, hehe.

Anyways, off to listen to some Iced FUCKING Earth !!! :D

Originally posted by phlogiston
OK, queue the Spawn...3...2...1....
We are GO for lift off!

How do the remasters sound compared to the originals?

I dont have my copy yet :cry: :cry:
I might order mine through metal mayhem as well now. One more sad smiley for good measure. :cry:

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
Hanso: It was $85 from MetalMayhem. :)

Spawny: I haven't got past Tribute to the Gods yet, but I will get back to ya....oh, and Creatures of the Night ROCKS! :D

Cool, and yes, yes it does rock :D

:eek: OMG!! Screaming For Vengeance is AWESOME!!!! :cool:

Yes, yes it is :D

Highway to hell is my favourite one :) God Of Thunder and SFV are also fantastic :)

Originally posted by Sympozium
Im gonna get this for my brother for christmas. He should like being a fucking Iced Earth freak!

Theres NOTHING wrong with being an Iced Earth freak! :D In fact, I only encourage it. :)

:lol:, what he said!

...in fact, I bought the Melancholy Ep today, making my Iced Earth collection almost complete. :D

Thats what I like to hear :)

My Iced Earth collection consists of the following;

• Something Wicked
  • Horror Show

Cool, isn't it?!:loco:

Originally posted by Sydo
My Iced Earth collection consists of the following;

• Something Wicked
  • Horror Show

Cool, isn't it?!:loco:

Stick that tongue back in mister! Thats a sorry excuse for an IE collection! Drop and give me 20!

:)

Originally posted by spawn

Theres NOTHING wrong with being an Iced Earth freak! :D In fact, I only encourage it. :)

:lol:, what he said!

...in fact, I bought the Melancholy Ep today, making my Iced Earth collection almost complete. :D

The way I wrote that sentence came out wrong. I am a Iced Earth freak as well! :headbang: