Iced Earth: European Tour postponed!

:confused: that sucks i just got my tickets in the post today too lolol

hope he gets better soon!!

anyone know if we are going to have to get a refund ?

/dan

well jon schaffer says its only postponed so the tickets will be valid for the next gig, which will presumably be later in the year...

Well I hope he gets better like!

I'm really pissed off though because i've already ordered fucking plane tickets and hotel and took a day off work. It's cost me £100 for nothing!!!!!!!!!

I'll have to get my mam onto the hotel/plane people and when she gets going they will probably refund my money :p ...fucking better or i'll kill the weasily little fuckers! hehe

If he was having a back operation in Jan/Feb why organise a tour for March/April anyway? Bet Primal Fear are pissed after cancelling their own Tour to join this one and I bet Brainstorm are having a good laugh now!!!!! Heres to the Edguy/Brainstorm Tour in April!!

They wouldnt book it if they didnt think they could make it... Jon Schaffer is all about the fans... and i bet primal fear arent pissed, if they knoe Jon at all theyre probably more concerned.. if this injury isnt treated properly he could be injured permenantly and we dont want that now do we...

Good point!!!
Yeah if I was Primal Fear i'd be right pissed aswel. And especially for the people who were going to go see them!
Least they are at Bloodstock though and Bloodstock is organised well :)

I cancelled my Hotel but I can't get refund on my plance tickets so i'm either going to have to lose out or go and spend the day in London for no reason!

divineslayer666 said:
Good point!!!
Yeah if I was Primal Fear i'd be right pissed aswel. And especially for the people who were going to go see them!
Least they are at Bloodstock though and Bloodstock is organised well :)

I cancelled my Hotel but I can't get refund on my plance tickets so i'm either going to have to lose out or go and spend the day in London for no reason!

could try to sell them ....? or is that illegal ? :erk:

....about primal fear ...u reckon they will wait for iced earth or go on there own tour ??

/dan

wolfhoff said:
If he was having a back operation in Jan/Feb why organise a tour for March/April anyway? Bet Primal Fear are pissed after cancelling their own Tour to join this one and I bet Brainstorm are having a good laugh now!!!!! Heres to the Edguy/Brainstorm Tour in April!!
:lol:

Any UK dates yet for the Edguy/Brainstorm tour?

Eagle said:
:lol:

Any UK dates yet for the Edguy/Brainstorm tour?
April/May 2004
Edguy · Brainstorm

02.04. Pilsen (CZ) · KD Serikova
03.04. Zlin (CZ) · Golem Club
04.04. Nitra (SK) · PKO
06.04. Budapest (H) · Pitöfi Hall
07.04. Vienna (A) · Planet Music
08.04. Milano (I) · Alcatraz
10.04. Pratteln (CH) · Z7
11.04. Strassbourg (F) · La Laiterie
12.04. Lyon (F) · Transbordeur
14.04. Madrid (E) · Aqualing
16.04. Valencia (E) · Republica
17.04. Barcelona (E) · Razzmatazz
18.04. Bergara (E) · Jam
20.04. Bordeaux (F) · Barbey
21.04. Paris (F) · Elysee Montmatre
23.04. Losheim (D) · Eisenbahnhalle
24.04. Kaufbeuren (D) · Zeppelinhalle
25.04. Lichtenfels (D) · Stadthalle
27.04. Stuttgart (D) · Longhorn
28.04. Oberhausen (D) · Turbinenhalle
30.04. Langen (D) · Stadthalle
01.05. Antwerpen (B) · tba
02.05. Köln (D) · Live Music Hall
04.05. Osnabrück (D) · Halle Gartlage
05.05. Hamburg (D) · Dock's

Im not taking a chance as I have booked up to see Edguy /Brainstorm in Paris but hopefully there will be a UK date. On a positive note Primal Fear are going to try and do the same tour but with them as headliners with as near the same dates as is possible , Spain has so far been confirmed. I reckon they could pull off doing London on 21/3 by switching the show back to the "little Astoria" aka The Mean Fiddler.

I was thinking about going to see Iced Earth gig... Good job I didn't get ticket then.

If Edguy come to London then I'd go and see them. They impressed me a lot at the performance at last Bloodstock.

I don't own any of their album though... :-(

I don't know much about Brainstorm band yet. I only heard 2 streamline sample. Bit hard to like or dislike them. I need to hear couple of full length songs before I make any sort of judgements.

edguy are definately a live band.. on CD they seem a little lacklustre to me but they were amazing live at blooder...

That does stink, but it's good that for once the band has a decent reason for cancelling! Seems like they will still be on the road this year.
But hell yeah they should come up north, better fans here anyway I'm sure :Spin: