Sep. 29 - The Orange Peel - Asheville, NC
Sep. 30 - House of Blues - Cleveland, OH
Oct. 14 - The Norva - Norfolk, VA
Oct. 15 - The Palladium - Worchester, MA
Oct. 16 - Nokia Theater - New York, NY
Oct. 22 - Hawthrone Theater - Portland, OR
Oct. 23 - Regency Center at The Grand Ballroom - San Francisco, CA
Oct. 24 - The Avalon - Los Angeles, CA

WTF... ignoring the entire west and midwest aside from CA and Oregon? There had better be some more fucking dates released. Oh well, hopefully my situation'll be solid enough I can hit SF then head down to LA the next day, then back home. Or atleast 1 of those. Or maybe they'll cross back through the midwest and hit MSP the day before Heathen Crusade...

Also, their Prog Power appearance doesn't seem so enticing anymore knowing they're playing fucking everywhere on the east coast around it...

Have you been to ProgPower? The stage set up, the sound and the energy are incredible. There's no place I'd rather see Iced Earth than at ProgPower.

Zod

Nope... haven't been. Tried to go several times, things always get in the way.

It's another one of those "from a traveler who is most interested in Iced Earth on the fest" standpoint things... "Why go here when I can see x y and z bands here and here for half the cost.", etc.

It's another one of those "from a traveler who is most interested in Iced Earth on the fest" standpoint things... "Why go here when I can see x y and z bands here and here for half the cost.", etc.
Trust me... the bands are half the story. This will be my 8th year in a row. Since the first one I've bought my gold badges, blind, every year. It's an awesome venue, with awesome people. I'd go if there wasn't a single band on the bill I had the slightest interest in. Granted, after seven years, I have a lot of friends there who I see only once a year, and the wife and I are fortunate enough to have a fair amount of disposable income. So, it may not be the same. But still...

Zod