Iced Earth...The Pride Of U.S. Metal...

• Thread starter King Purple Rainbow
  • Start date
Overall he is a better vocalist. But that's just my opinion...just like it's your opinion that Iced Earth are inferior.

I still can't believe you're from Greece and hate Iced Earth!

Personally, the Neo Classical Metal will never hold a candle to the old Metal bands of the 80's, Come-on, Savatage, Exodus, Flotsam and Jetsam, Anthrax, Dark Angel, Candlemass. But even Geof Tate said he never liked Heavy Metal, which suck ass, because Queen of the Reich is on of the greatest Queensrÿche songs of all time.

But I love Iced Earth because they thread where others won't. They hold the flame of a dying species like Woden of the Dying Germanic Religion. I also like Nevermore but they are more progressive.

Even Michael Kiske (ex-Helloween )is better than Geoff tate

DUDE!!!

I wish I lived in Greece so I could go to killer Iced Earth gigs!!!

Iced Earth is the greatest band ever, everyone should worship them, i mean the lyrics are great and the music is great their just fuckin awsome, so worship them Damnit! here ill show you how
Exsample:
you-----> :worship: Iced Earth

Now everyone go practice :)

:devil:

ARGH ! I still haven´t gotten D & W although I´ve had the chance

here's the tracklist for the new album "Glorious Burden"

01. The Reckoning (Don't Tread On Me)
02. Hollow Man
03. And The Anger Flows
04. Honesty and the Damage Done
05. Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death
06. When the Eagle Cries
07. Gettysburg
08. Red Badge of Courage
09. My Life
10. Tale of a Sale
11. Solitude II
12. The Glorious Burden
13. The Opportunist
14. The Haunting
15. This Virus Called Man
16. A Gift Or A Curse?
17. Ignorance is Bliss
18. Deception in the Desert

JS:
I would say it's going to be a roller coaster of emotion, in that sense like Something Wicked is, where you have a wide range of emotions from really heavy raging stuff to downright sad, depressing; you'll have all that. But I would say that the extremes are going to be even more. I mean, the stuff that's really heavy is really fucking heavy, really intense. And the stuff that is a little more ballad-oriented or personal, the touching stuff, is really going to hit home with a lot of people. I'm excited about it."

Ugh Iced Earth sucks, you have to search for a long time to find another band that is as unoriginal as Iced Earth.

Sorry, I don't ignore Kamelot, Nevermore, Jag Panzer, Syphony X, Megadeth, Savatage, Anthrax, Metallica, Slayer, Exodus, Flotsam and Jetsam, Sacred Reich, Dream Theatre, etc. You get my point. It's just I like Iced Earth Thrashy Sound that they introduce to Power Metal.