Iced Earth Tour

I didnt know that icarus, i have every album, i just cant listen to the first one, i got 2 minutes into the first track and was laughing at that guys vocals so hard i had to stop.......:lol: Hurrah for matt :)

Crossy: you are probably right of course, but stop bringin us down man :D If they really do come i will have to be careful not to explode with excitement before they get here :lol:

"OHMIGOD Iced earth, iced earth ICED EARTH, ICED EAR**BOOM*" Kinda like that :)

Originally posted by spawn
Arcane: I agree, dungeon would be WAY better (not just cos they are a really good band, but then Lord timmy might be able to help me meet some of the guys in iced earth.......the drinks will be on me tim :) haha!)

Did someone say free drinks?!!! Done!!! HAHAHA!

I wonder if Pegazus are gonna fly from gig to gig this time? :rolleyes:

Yay, onya Timmy :D

I wonder if the gigs will even happen, but fingers crossed and all that......

I'm SOOO hoping this is true. *Fingers crossed*

ICED EARTH!!!!!!!!!!

Spawn, did you mention the possibililty of Megadeth and Iced Earth together?!?!?!?! *Too excited*

Hehe. :D

Oh, and I like Pegazus because they are fun! Like Manowar! And that cheesy style of "true metal" is hard to find.

But I agree, Dungeon would be much better!

Pegazus, dungeon, the wiggles..... I dont care WHO supports them, it can be some knob playing spoons for all I care :lol:

Originally posted by spawn
I didnt know that icarus, i have every album, i just cant listen to the first one, i got 2 minutes into the first track and was laughing at that guys vocals so hard i had to stop.......

I dont think he sounds that bad... I mean ive heard worse. He kinda grows on ya :) It is a bit laughable sometimes but I still like it, I mean its iced earth after all :D

Come on iccy, be honest......its like a black metal iced earth! He sounds like the guy from in flames LOL

Ill stick with Days of purgatory :D

Originally posted by Lord Tim

Yeah, that's Dungeon! HAHAHA!

Damn, you mean my idea is already taken? I was all set to give up on guitar and go fulltime on the spoons! You cant tell me that a spoon player doesnt get the chicks! Well, the spoons or maybe the triangle or the tambourine. :D

Winmar: No worries, just be thankful i didnt launch into one of my page long diatribes about why Iced Earth are so great :)