Iced Earth Tribute To The Gods CD

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
oooooooo, i heard them doing KISS's "God of Thunder" on hard time radio the other night and decided i had to get that CD! it's.......pretty cool. not spectacular but still pretty cool to hear iced earth doing KISS! they also do KISS's "Creatures of the Night", as well as some iron maiden, blue oyster cult, judas priest, alice cooper, and ac/dc. they do all the songs pretty much as true to the originals as they could. man! and to hear iced earth doind blue oyster cults "burnin for you", ha! my mom even likes that! :lol:

LOL what a coincidence, I just made a mix cd for my car this morning and put Iced Earth's cover on BURNIN FOR YOU on it cause I realized i hadnt heard that cd lately.

I think the Tribute album is ok, they dont really add anything special, just basic song covers , still fun to listen to sometimes though

I really like Alice Coopers Dead Babies, good job on that one! and though no one can top brucies originial perfomance of Hallowed Be thy Name, Barlow does a decent job, plus I always love hearing covers of that song! haha, even the CoF one! :lol:

oh ya, the dead babies cover is really good! and hallowed be thy name ain't too bad either. i was playing it for my mom and was like,"hey, remember this from my iron maiden video?"...........no

Yeah, I got the boxset. It is very nice. Packaging, quality, everything. But TttG is good. They didn't try to add anything and didn't want to, but it is still good.