Identify my guitar plz (pics)

Mcrish

New Metal Member
Feb 15, 2004
Hey all,

I have this really old school guitar which i dont know what sort of guitar it is, and i was wondering if any of you know what it could be.... (or any ideas or ppl i could contact about it).

Guitar_005.jpg

Guitar_004.jpg

Guitar_003.jpg

Guitar_002.jpg

Guitar_001.jpg

cheers. :headbang:

Judging from the odd controls, the number of pickups, and the odd body shape, I'm going to have to guess that it's a Japanese guitar, as those are all traits very common in older Japanese guitars. But since the neck looks like it isn't stock and I'm not very familiar with Japanese guitar companies (and odds are this came from some company that stayed afloat for only a few years, as the Japanese market was absolutely flooded with upstart companies in the time period that this guitar was likely manufactured), I have no clue what kind it is.

Really, you'll probably never be able to figure out what kind of guitar it is, but you do definetely have a guitar that you'll probably never see someone else in the States playing... and that's fucking cool. =D

suckingmedry

well, my father plays on a bass that is really old that we have no idea what it is, with similar pickups, switches, and pickguard... that doesnt help you at all, but we are both in the same situation there :loco: