idiot on mirc

ricochet

ghetto philosopher
Jul 7, 2001
behind closed eyelids
Visit site
Okay, I just wanted to say that I have just been extremely angered by this idiot.

« PanzerDivisionApokalypse » is anyone going to get the new Belphegor live album???????

someone responds with "no"

« PanzerDivisionApokalypse » why? do you like opeth?

several people including me argue with him for a little bit

« PanzerDivisionApokalypse » opeth: metal for your parents and your girlfriend :p

« PanzerDivisionApokalypse » YOU like opeth! and you call ME gay?! hahahahahh

He gets kicked and re-joins the channel.

He blabs some more and finally gets banned.

I am now happy that he is banned, but still mad at his opinion...sure, he is entitled to his opinion but c'mon.

1st of all you shouldnt be offended by someone you dont even know.
2nd its his opinion to say that opeth are for parents and gfs

Now did you tell him he was gay? Then why did you say that?
You shouldnt be angry since you seem to have called him gay, and you know dont him. Hes the one who should be angry.

MP: Marduk - Baptism By Fire
Yup that guy had a great nickname :loco:

Hmm, I downloaded 4 Marduk songs off WinMX and they ALL sound exactly alike. Also I guess you're not real <i>real</i> hardcore metal unless you play gigs in your fathers vasement and sell no more than 100 copies of your record. ;)

Yeah, I didn't say anything back to him. I did NOT call him gay. That was someone else. It's cool though. Whatever he wants to think. Yes, I don't know him therefore I have no reason to call him names. At the time, it just upset me. Anyway...no problem.

IRC can be nice though, if you know how to avoid the dirtbags (and if you stay away from undernet where all the shit ends up)

:)

do you really give a fuck what anyone like that thinks? well obviously yes seeing as you've pasted us the conversation:p , but seriously theres only one way to change people like that and thats killing them. if your not ready to kill the person then you shouldn't really expect anything from them.

Originally posted by _Transparent_
do you really give a fuck what anyone like that thinks? well obviously yes seeing as you've pasted us the conversation:p , but seriously theres only one way to change people like that and thats killing them. if your not ready to kill the person then you shouldn't really expect anything from them.

:lol: Always one for the sensible suggestions aren't u ;) :)