Idiotic lyrics

Vienyard

Arrogant Dickhead
Sep 5, 2002
St. Paul, MN
www.epicureanmetal.com
There's a million and one examples, but these relate to "time" and are just foolish.

"Only time will tell if we stand the test of time" - VH

"Time has a way of taking time" - Megadave

Hmmm...they must have thought long and hard about it to come up with that. My god!! Duh!!

THERION - ASPHYXIATE WITH FEAR

The amazon
Is attacked
Jungles killed
Support no air
Coca Cola
Burns the woods
And plants fruit trees
To serve you drinks

Multinational corporations
That's what It's all about
To making money and feed their ass
That is the reason why

Suffercation
We all die

Burn the woods
And kill the air

Mutilation
Of the air
Devastation
And despair

God
Don't
Let
Us
Die

McDonalds
Feed their cows
With out children's
Lives

Ten years past
All are dead
Trees are gone
And so all life

My only examples are CLEARLY language barrier problems!

Samael-Son Of Earth:"Oh, BULGED TUMMY woman, oh deformed body woman!" That one gets to me every time and has to be the one and only time I will ever hear the word "tummy" in a metal song!

Moonspell-Herr Spiegelmann:"It does amuses me"...Ok, someone get this guy a translator who knows what the hell he's doing!

Those aren't necessarily idiotic lyrics, but they're hilarious either way!

hey now. power metal lyrics kick ass. where else can you sing about riding glorious steeds into battle in golden armor to fight mighty armies of sauron at helms deep?!
~gR~

Originally posted by dill_the_devil
Any power metal lyrics, ever, but for me, 'Grimbor The Great' by Freternia takes the biscuit. Just download it and give it a listen, it's so cheesy it's unbelievable... hehehe

You know, if this was last year, I would have said the same thing. There may be a deeper messege being carried, but you may be too lazy to figure it out.

Originally posted by genocide roach
hey now. power metal lyrics kick ass. where else can you sing about riding glorious steeds into battle in golden armor to fight mighty armies of sauron at helms deep?!
~gR~

You know, an image just popped into my head of every Power metal band on the planet(led by Aragorn/Hansi Kurcsh) riding into battle against the forces of the Dark Lord, as played by Varg Vikernes.:D I don't know why I thought this was incredibly funny.

Originally posted by plfffffft
You know, an image just popped into my head of every Power metal band on the planet(led by Aragorn/Hansi Kurcsh) riding into battle against the forces of the Dark Lord, as played by Varg Vikernes.:D I don't know why I thought this was incredibly funny.

lol! thats fuckin great!
~gR~

Originally posted by Timmeth
You know, if this was last year, I would have said the same thing. There may be a deeper messege being carried, but you may be too lazy to figure it out.

That's probably very true. But when I find myself willing to expend intellectual effort in unearthing the 'deeper message' in lyrics like "Aa-aa-aa-aa-aa-aa-aa-aa-aa... Look to the sky as the dragon flies by!" (Dragonland - Storming Across Heaven), I fully expect anyone on this forum to put me out of my misery.

:D

Originally posted by genocide roach
~gR~
Wasn't Helm's Deep fought mostly between Rohan and Isengard, The Armies of Saruman? Not Sauron?;)

Originally posted by FailingAcension
Wasn't Helm's Deep fought mostly between Rohan and Isengard, The Armies of Saruman? Not Sauron?;)

:lol: i wasnt trying to be acurate. i was just rambling, tryin to make it funny.
~gR~