If Biomechanical Were to Record a Cover...

WinterSolstice said:
The album makes me sad, for obvious reasons. Queen is my favorite band of all time. RIP, Freddie!!

Pickup the Rocky IV soundtrack at some point. By the time you finish listening to it, you'll feel like punching meat.

Why? Because "There's no easy way out! There's no shortcut hoooome!!" :headbang:

:) Cheers

will do

Also you are right, Freddie sung his heart out on this album

I was thinking over this again.

I'd like to see some Lionel Richie or James Brown.

John singing "I feel the force, na, na, na, na, na, na, I knew that I would, na na, na, na, na, na, na!" Would be perfect, :p

Matt.C said:
If we were to do a Queen track I think my vote would go to 'Hero' also known as the 'Battle Theme' from Flash Gordon. Now that track is one of the heaviest f*cking things I've ever heard. But I know if Mr Webb had anything to do with it, it'd definately be 'Ogre Battle' :headbang:

Damn Straight!!!!

Ogre Battle kicks ass! Queen II is one of my favourite Queen albums next to Kind Of Magic. Other song I'd love to cover is Give Me The Prize.

Yeah it's tragic to think Freddie would have been 60 this year. I've got tickets to go to the Freddie Birthday special of We Will Rock You. Gonna be cool.

Only thing is it's apparently fancy dress and have no idea what to go as. Any suggestions would be cool, and I promise to post pics of the best idea :heh:

Go as a Ghostbuster! Or a pirate.

Or this:

nuntheworseforfancydressa8v8387do4.jpg

:lol:

Rush - The Necromancer
Blind Guardian - Imaginations From The Other Side
Iron Maiden - Rhym Of The Aincient Mariner
Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

and another pitch for Innuendo

I have found what you guys should cover.

2005-01-13_230547_mekong_delta.jpg

MEKONG DELTA : Dances of death. The whole suite. Tracks 01 to 08.

I WIN.