If Epica can't support SymX, how about Circus Maximus!

AirGuitarLoonhouse

Professional Headbanger
Jul 23, 2007
Chicago
Don't get me wrong, I am REALLY looking forward to seeing Epica on the Symphony X tour. So I am not trying to request an unnecessary subsitution.

But, if Epica cannot make the US tour, and since Circus Maximus is already supporting Symphony X overseas why not have them waiting in the wings in case Epica has to cancel?

Anyone at Intromental got this backup plan rolling yet? I figure it can't hurt to ask and throw your hat in the ring?!?!?!?

Don't get me wrong, I am REALLY looking forward to seeing Epica on the Symphony X tour. So I am not trying to request an unnecessary subsitution.

But, if Epica cannot make the US tour, and since Circus Maximus is already supporting Symphony X overseas why not have them waiting in the wings in case Epica has to cancel?

Anyone at Intromental got this backup plan rolling yet? I figure it can't hurt to ask and throw your hat in the ring?!?!?!?

It's up to SymX's US booking agent, not Intromental. :(

In an ideal world, it would be Pagan's Mind and Circus Maximus opening for Symphony X. Oh man... what a bill that would be.

Yeah wouldn't it be great if I had to tell my two daughters that they spent 30 dollars each on tickets to see Epica but now they can't because a band they have NO interest in is touring with Symph X instead?

If you really really want to go see CM, put together some scratch and go to Europe. It is bound to be a good concert.

We should have a whole sub-forum called "The Pointless Conjecture Forum" where people just wish for lineups, be it for ProgPower, a tour coming to their city, a tour that is NOT coming to their city, bands they would like to see play in their basement, singers they would like to have sex with, etc. etc. ad absurdum ad nauseum.

And there could be a sub sub forum for people to bitch about such pointless conjecture.

Yeah wouldn't it be great if I had to tell my two daughters that they spent 30 dollars each on tickets to see Epica but now they can't because a band they have NO interest in is touring with Symph X instead?

If you really really want to go see CM, put together some scratch and go to Europe. It is bound to be a good concert.

We should have a whole sub-forum called "The Pointless Conjecture Forum" where people just wish for lineups, be it for ProgPower, a tour coming to their city, a tour that is NOT coming to their city, bands they would like to see play in their basement, singers they would like to have sex with, etc. etc. ad absurdum ad nauseum.

And there could be a sub sub forum for people to bitch about such pointless conjecture.

Have you not seen any of the news regarding Simone?

lollerskates.gif

omgwtfbbq.gif

Actually, he said that they spent thirty dollars to see a band that they [the daughters] had no interest in seeing [circus maximus] touring with symphony x [symphony x].

That said, no need to get bitchytits and shit on everyone else's hopes and dreams because your daugters don't get to see Epica this time. I'm sure they'll be back around for another tour.

Actually, he said that they spent thirty dollars to see a band that they [the daughters] had no interest in seeing [circus maximus] touring with symphony x [symphony x].

That said, no need to get bitchytits and shit on everyone else's hopes and dreams because your daugters don't get to see Epica this time. I'm sure they'll be back around for another tour.

No, I said they spent 30 bucks to see Epica. They are anticipating a show with Epica. CM is great, were a hit at PP, but my kids are not into CM, they are into Epica.

As far as threadcrapping goes, if we are going to talk about lineups we would just love to see, what is to stop 50 topics in a row where people wish to see Jesus, Mohammed and Bhudda in a cage match, where the winner gets to front for the Sex Pistols? I mean, now THAT would be a great show! Is it ever gonna happen? No. Is it a waste of time talking about? Yes. So why spend the time typing it if you KNOW it is all crap?

EDIT: I know nothing about what is going on with Simone--are we going to do more idle speculation about what might be going on with her or does someone KNOW?

No, I said they spent 30 bucks to see Epica. They are anticipating a show with Epica. CM is great, were a hit at PP, but my kids are not into CM, they are into Epica.

As far as threadcrapping goes, if we are going to talk about lineups we would just love to see, what is to stop 50 topics in a row where people wish to see Jesus, Mohammed and Bhudda in a cage match, where the winner gets to front for the Sex Pistols? I mean, now THAT would be a great show! Is it ever gonna happen? No. Is it a waste of time talking about? Yes. So why spend the time typing it if you KNOW it is all crap?

EDIT: I know nothing about what is going on with Simone--are we going to do more idle speculation about what might be going on with her or does someone KNOW?

Bad day Greykiller?

~Brian~

Uhhh... yeah. That's what the fuck I said, though the only lazy mistake I made was to imply that CM was actually on the tour.

*facepalm*

Damn, change your tampon bro. It's free exchange of ideas, and there's nothing wrong with talking about it. Especially here where there are people who have the power and will to put said ideas in motion to try and make them reality. Though i guess the whole board should shut down any sort of discussion and simply be 28 threads of "omg, progpower will rule this year!".

Oh wait, that's speculation. Better not even say that guys :rolleyes:

How about you stop bitching and calm down? Epica's tourdates are in danger and most likely there won't be a fill in band in case they do drop off the USA tour but we're just having fun speculating. The fact you bring your daughters in this is just hilariously self-centered of you. As if bands have never dropped off on tour before...

She has a very serious staph infection. I think I saw that 1/3 people die from it

I think the most important thing to speculate about is Simone's health. All the news I've read still is projecting that she is fully recovered by the time this tour comes about, so I'm hoping this is the case. If she is not able to perform, I'll not be pissed, more I'll be concerned and hopeful that she gets better. I could care less who replaces Epica or whatever, just as long as there is STILL an Epica to enjoy given the seriousness of her illness.