If GC came back on the IMBB, would you return?...

I`m here.

Most likely because I know everyone who has abandoned the board will go back. It won`t be like it was though. I for one, wouldn`t be on as much as I was either.

dreamwatch said:
I'm truly cured of the Maiden board, and as someone that has no interest in new Maiden projects there's little point in me being there anyway. :)
So I wasn't the only one who suddenly said something along the lines of "oh, are they having a new album then?"

ALthough I really enjoy their new album, alot of other things they've been doing has been disappointing me, like the setlist for this tour. Plus, they don't want to do huge arena tours after this one...another disappointment. I say if a band wants to stick around forever, they need to do things 110% or just not do it at all, IMO.

TxBraSlinger said:
ALthough I really enjoy their new album, alot of other things they've been doing has been disappointing me, like the setlist for this tour. Plus, they don't want to do huge arena tours after this one...another disappointment. I say if a band wants to stick around forever, they need to do things 110% or just not do it at all, IMO.
Ah well, for me I found the new album mostly boring (not all songs, but it' just isn't very special, somehow), and I do disagree with things.
that for the USA sucks, that's true!

....watch me getting bashed at the IM BB for disliking the new video.

no way, they ran me out with all the rules and crap, it would take a drastic change of pace, administration and everything to get me to slither back there and try and function like nights past.

I'm quite tempted to grab Skunk's password and post it publicly and wait for someone to bring GC back... grabbing other's passwords is easy in vB2

Ray_M said:
I`m here.

Most likely because I know everyone who has abandoned the board will go back. It won`t be like it was though. I for one, wouldn`t be on as much as I was either.
Ah Bullshit Ray. YOu would be back spamming as usual. :p