IMBB Most Wanted List

worst/most hated - too many to name, but I think they might know who they are. :wave:

coolest - too many to name, but I think they might know who they are. :wave:

Reactions: duckattack
RANA/Kingravi - I would make good on the very controversial threat I made to that Pakistani after his mockery of 9/11 to me and other Anti-American remarks and sentiments.

Others I would contemplate kicking the shit out of depending on what I felt like that day:

flipflop
Kelly

-I'm sure there's more.

As for the coolest. Too many to count. Off the top of my head I'd say The Assassin, Mr. Buzzcut, Headless Horseman, Demonspell, ProgMetalFan, MtlAng26, Hellion, Electric Eye, Tangerine Dreamer, and roller2.

hated: Kelly...hands down, that one was easy

coolest: damn, so many....Konnor, ProgMetalFan, Demonspell, amongst many others...i had many a converstaion with many oldschool BBers...

Mr. Buzzcut. He should be executed by firing squad.

Lord Shonshu. I've heard of Canadian redwoods, but a Canadian redneck sure must a rarity.

flip flop & maiden angel

The NJ redneck association

coolest: Eye, Moody B, Navigator, Kingravi, TD

Reactions: Nightwing
Prismatic Sphere said:
RANA/Kingravi - I would make good on the very controversial threat I made to that Pakistani after his mockery of 9/11 to me and other Anti-American remarks and sentiments.

Someone actually behaved like this on the IMBB. Well that person should be hunted down and shot as should anyone else who shares those same ideas.

Well, Kelly obviously. And most of her "friends" were dickheads too. Some of the new mods are edging in there though.

EE was probably the coolest of the people who didn't jump ship over here.

Headless Horseman was a prick......but manageable - he just kept changing nicks every time he was nailed! Buzzcut was a psycho as well, but at least he grew a sense of humour towards the end there........

Coolest? Kingravi was pretty cool, didn't see those remarks about 9/11, they were probably misconstrued anyway.........he always struck me as a guy who thought before he opened his mouth. I liked Rainking as well. Also Skullguy (Duck Attack) Silver, Aces and my countryman Shannow.

Reactions: duckattack
Coolest- Lamia, Ancient Mariner, KuzinRob, The Navigator, Black Dragon, Empty Cross... I'm sure I'm forgetting some people.

The Worst- The Clan, Every ignorant or close minded person. I also started to get quite sick of the pretentiousness of some certain people after a while, but they'll remain nameless (because some of them are still here :ill: ).

Lotus_Eater_RVD said:
hated: Kelly...hands down, that one was easy

coolest: damn, so many....Konnor, ProgMetalFan, Demonspell, amongst many others...i had many a converstaion with many oldschool BBers...

:cool:

Can you please tell me yer old nick? :cool:

Nobody loves me *pretends to cry* Oh well, nobody hates me either so I guess I'll live.

Coolest BBers: Ironfulljames / Lestat, Beldaran, JimD, Need to sleep, Another life, Merc, Solo, Bananaman.

Annoying BBers: Nocturial, Jamesy, anyone that was mean to me.

Zivilyn said:
Coolest- Lamia, Ancient Mariner, KuzinRob, The Navigator, Black Dragon, Empty Cross... I'm sure I'm forgetting some people. Like Ray_M!! Yes, Ray was very cool!!:tickled:

The Worst- The Clan, Every ignorant or close minded person. I also started to get quite sick of the pretentiousness of some certain people after a while, but they'll remain nameless (because some of them are still here :ill: ).
Ahhh, you just didn`t understand the clan. Not many did.