IMBB Most Wanted List

darthrya said:
It may be true that some of the mods ban people a little hastily, but considering that they let people re-sign under new nicks, it's not really all that bad. No board is perfect or its leadership is perfect. I actually think the limited or zero tolerance attitude works well for keeping things running smoothly, even if people find it hypocritical. I've been on the board since 1998, and in all I have seen, I would do the same. Remember: as lame as it might sound, use of that board is really a privilege.
They don't really. They're allowed by Skunk to moderate according to their whims and biases. If one of the posters they don't like (meaning someone smarter than them) turns up they'll ban for the feeblest excuse.

re: zero tolerance: My point is despite the forum rules, many are allowed to get away constantly with breaking them. You must have seen for yourself that off topic threads are closed or moved to other forums. But check the music forum, Kelly has been allowed for more than a year to keep her pointless chat thread going. Ofcourse the mods aren't going to close it, they post in it themselves. Kelly's friends are the worst racists and bigots on the board, but once again Skunk turns a blind eye to everything they say. The rules are strictly applied to everyone else. There was nothing wrong with the board before Skunk took charge and fucked with it like the turnip brain she is. There were curses traded all round but at the end of it all everyone bought Maiden albums and gave them a reason to have a message board. Now, their board turns people with reason and intelligence away and as if that wasn't enough the band themselves release shitty albums. They have no one to blame if sales drop for the next album.

John Silver said:
They don't really. They're allowed by Skunk to moderate according to their whims and biases. If one of the posters they don't like (meaning someone smarter than them) turns up they'll ban for the feeblest excuse.

re: zero tolerance: My point is despite the forum rules, many are allowed to get away constantly with breaking them. You must have seen for yourself that off topic threads are closed or moved to other forums. But check the music forum, Kelly has been allowed for more than a year to keep her pointless chat thread going. Ofcourse the mods aren't going to close it, they post in it themselves. Kelly's friends are the worst racists and bigots on the board, but once again Skunk turns a blind eye to everything they say. The rules are strictly applied to everyone else. There was nothing wrong with the board before Skunk took charge and fucked with it like the turnip brain she is. There were curses traded all round but at the end of it all everyone bought Maiden albums and gave them a reason to have a message board. Now, their board turns people with reason and intelligence away and as if that wasn't enough the band themselves release shitty albums. They have no one to blame if sales drop for the next album.

Still obsessed with Kelly?

Blame yourself instead of others the way you acted the way you did.

Shouldn't intelligence people have some better things to talk about OMG WTF!!!111 Arjon Miaden ownes!!111

And why do you bother about the maiden forum. Thought you wasen't a maiden fan?

DejaVu said:
Still obsessed with Kelly?

Blame yourself instead of others the way you acted the way you did.

Shouldn't intelligence people have some better things to talk about OMG WTF!!!111 Arjon Miaden ownes!!111

And why do you bother about the maiden forum. Thought you wasen't a maiden fan?
Shut the fuck up.