Time for the Maiden Downunder Awards

Originally posted by Spiff
Dumb polls? I see. Well, that cuts about half an hour out of my plans for Friday night. :cry:

I wonder if I *am* the same in real life as I am online. Let's ask people who have met me - Tonci? Tanya? Tania? Timbo?

They arent dumb! How would we know what the greatest Maiden song is without them? They are more important than elections as far as im concerned.

Id say you would be the same in real life Spiffy. Though its an interesteing question to pose.

Originally posted by Spiff
Spawny, you sound like you'd look like Paul from The Wonder Years, or the fat kid from "Stand By Me". Not Black Metal Guy. :)

My bretheren and I are just lulling you into a false sense of security before we bring down christianity, start the apocalypse, indulge in wild sexual perversions, eat strawberries and so on, thats all :D

:lol: :lol:

Funny yuo say that. I know a guy who is a full blown black metal psycho, wears corpsepaint and leather and spikes everywhere... but he is obsessed with strawberries and had his name legally changed to Strawberry Yogurt, and he is also an obsessed fan of Nikki Webster.

He has about 5000 black metal CDs in his collection and NOTHING else, all rare demos and everything... and the only other CDs he has is everythign Nikki Webster has released. He even went to Sydney to see her perform once, and he got to meet her, and has a photo with her. He has his arm aruond her and he is wearing corpsepaint, spikes and leather.

And no, I am not joking... :lol:

You have to be joking there Troops??

Srawberries are the official fruit of sexual perversity and the apocalypse obviously :D

Some people used to think that I'd just listen to classical music and were quite surprised that I was into metal. Quite strange. Not that I don't like classical, because I do, but I'm METAL, man!

1. Spawn
2. Spiff, Phloggy and anyone else I can get into a virtual duel with ;).
3. Would I be here if I found any of you annoying?
4. Spawn, for his insistence that I listen to Iced Earth and Hair of the Dog.
5. Why Moony and Lord Tim of course. How 'bout a duet sometime, folks?
6. Seventh Son
7. Troops. Eighties horror flicks galore!
8. Me
9. Moony for her singing, or Troops after he directs the vampire film I must start writing one of these days.
10. Anyone who dares disagree with me ;).
11. Phloggy.
12. I've never given it a moment's thought.
13. Xena.
14. Anyone who doesn't bother to spell or punctuate their sentences correctly.
15. Me
16. Ditto
17. Spiff
18. All of you. If I was the party-throwing type, you mob would all be invited.
19. Everyone. You can't frighten me. I'm a coward, I'm always scared :).

W

Yep, the other 2 albums are great too, though neither is as good as Rise :headbang:

I know my theirs from my toos though, so surely that counts for something :D

Commas are for people who have time, its all go go go in my life, I dont have time for punctuation :D

Thank you brother Phloggy! TESTIFY!

Have you heard the new Tori Amos album yet? I meant to buy it as soon as it came out, but I've got a negative cashflow situation just at present. I'm told it's rather more accessible than her last few.

W

Yeah, the new Tori is good, but it seems to be missing something. I'm not really sure what, I'll have to listen to it a few more time to see if I can figure it out. I haven't really given it the listening it deserves yet.

There, it's now next on the play list. As soon as Testament - Low is finished. Talk about changing gears.