The Children of Bodom - Ultimate Metal Board Awards!!!

Forgot to add one...

I'd accept a beer from - (as I'm a girl, I shouldn't be the one buying ;) ) MagSec, EFF, Yetti, Jossa (though I guess I should buy "something" for her first ;) from Niko's mom)

thanks to fuckign everyone, i am pleased to see i'm hatred.. metal is meant to be hateful, so im the truest one :D

Funniest - overlord purple rainbow, tut
Most Annoying - EFF, some other who psot one psot a month to say how people suck
Biggest Spammer - cob666, thomas(some attentive one MAY have noticed i dont spam anymore)
Best Pictures created for the Board - TUT, the chick guitar hUHYAHAa
Best Signature - surely not's magsec gay's writing
Worst Signature - bodomite's
Funniest Signature - bigyetti's ones, tut(im in a band) hahahaha
Poster of the most irrelevant/retarded posts - i dont think this fit to me.. i often make senseful post.. seph goes for it
Mayhem or Burzum - hum...
Most Liked - me :lol: maybe zsuzsa, cuz she's pretty
Best Username - the 20 version of needled 27/7.. how inventive.. i'd seriously go for overlord purple rainbow :p
Best Avatar - bigyetti's one
Worst Username - supermoi
Biggest Bodom Collection - zarok

and i can take critisicm..some serioushead here may realise they cant.. i i'd ever dare to says people who try to be too intelligent sucks, i'd eat shit for the rets of my life... how open-minded...i dont mind to be considered as a spammer, i don't really take my life too seriously.. some people think the board are like at their job, and try to impress by their intelligence.. i usually dosent work

i havent been here long enough to pass judgement!

hey if this idea works well here, perhaps this BB could pull off what the Iron Maiden BB of old failed to pull off...a BB Hall of Fame.

Janina said:
Most Liked - My darling Johanna :), EFF, Tut, Yetti, MagSec, bizarre... the list could go on forever
The Beauties - Johanna & bizarre
Best Avatar - Johanna
I'd like to buy a kg of bananas to - Johanna :D
ohhhh, darrrling
orngkiss.gif
hehehehe

Funniest - You all got your moments
Most Annoying - One smiley posts
Biggest Spammer - Too many to mention :p
Best Pictures created for the Board - Tut
Best Signature - I cant remember any...
Worst Signature - See above
Funniest Signature - say what?
Poster of the most irrelevant/retarded posts - I didnt pay enough attention to those posts to remember who posted the shit.
Mayhem or Burzum - I choose Bäver
Most Liked - Janina, Northern Viking, EFF, Bigyetti, Bizarre
Best Username - Assman... (though I dont think anyone has it....)
Best Avatar - Im sure there is one....
Worst Username - yeah... same here
Biggest Bodom Collection - I havent really payed much attention to this...

I'd buy a beer to ANYONE here!!!! just as long as they give me some money first...

Fine, fuck it, I'll do one:

Funniest - We are all funny at some point
Most Annoying - Hmmmm....Sic
Biggest Spammer - Thomas, of course
Best Pictures created for the Board - Yanko!!
Best Signature - Mine beotch!
Worst Signature - Anything that is gay and lying
Funniest Signature - I don't know and shit
Poster of the most irrelevant/retarded posts - Probably me
Mayhem or Burzum - What?
Most Liked - Ahhhh shit....EFF, Yanko, Zoli, Thomas, bodomiC, CoB666, Janina, Zsu, CoBabe, Needled, Mag, fuck I don't know.......you know who you are
Best Username - Mine motherfuckers! Nah, really, I don't know
Best Avatar - Mine bitches!!! Needleds fucking owns too
Worst Username - Some will say it's mine, I say it's CoBitch
Biggest Bodom Collection - Like I give a shit

Remember, if you were not listed above.....hmmmm.......let me know and I'll add you. :lol: You are all sexy bitches!

child_of_bodom666 said:
oh...if person is pretty or sexy...she cant be annoying? LOL, man
As it seems a younger dude beats you in intelligence since he could realize that none of us should take this board too seriously. Sometimes I also fall into this mistake, but now it's only you who keep bringing the shit up.
And Welly, I noticed that you dont spam anymore, but that shouldnt mean that you dont even write here anymore :erk: Show your face around a bit more boy ;)

_Zsuzsa_ said:
As it seems a younger dude beats you in intelligence since he could realize that none of us should take this board too seriously. Sometimes I also fall into this mistake, but now it's only you who keep bringing the shit up.
well...I know its my fault that I took all too much serious...cant help to that:erk: actually I dont give a fuck what people say here...and those words were serious!

@ magsec: i meant this:
eq.jpg

because i actually never get what it was.

@ cob666 and zsuzsa : some may think i or some other post too much, that's why i don't really spam anymore.. i did it for fun but if it annoy everyone i won't do it anymore.. but actually i may post smilies or short gay commentairies.. i think everyone can do this, it's normal.. not everybody gotta make big post with sophisticated word, and my english suck... there is a limit(like no 2000 post in a day thread), but mature people should find it by themselves, and everybody could be happy. having fin and letting other have fun... i think everbody got that so no more shit about it.. we are still offtopic, we may laught, if you dislike a post, ignore it..

gayest shit on the board : people who try in some way to annoy or impress people by any way

You all are completly wrong. All the prizes will go to me :lol:

And I wanted to add one thing to my previous proposal:

Best Signature - magsec4, until someone will put a Halford pic in his/her sig