The Children of Bodom - Ultimate Metal Board Awards!!!

@MagSec4: respect to your post :headbang: you're totally right...but believe me or not, spamming is so fucking addictive, I really became addicted with it. but I am doing better now.

...and please; Chokky, and some other (inlcluding me :D ) please lets stop posting one smilie per post. now this is really too fucking much!!! nothing against you, but you see whats happening...its damn annoying. from now on I will never write a post with less than just few words or just one smilie any more ;)

cheers :headbang:

MagSec has just won the
shoe.jpg

award!

:D

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Weeee :D

I've never seen such thing before, that somebody actually made others to change their minds on a forum!! :eek:

John, you are a genius ;)

actually none of that would happen if he hadn't threatened everyone to cut their crack supply if they didn't change their minds.

Hell yeah, never mess with a colombian!
:lol: :p

Funniest - EFF, MagSec,Yetti and Tut
Most Annoying - All those ppl, who start fights about nothing
Biggest Spammer - Bodomite
Best Pictures created for the Board - Tut
Best Signature - Mine (but only 'cause it's a part of my fav song by Symphony X :D )
Worst Signature - All those huge ones
Funniest Signature - Tut
Poster of the most irrelevant/retarded posts - All the spammers (Welly, Chokky, Marko, Bodomite...)
Most Liked - My darling Johanna :), EFF, Tut, Yetti, MagSec, bizarre... the list could go on forever
The Beauties - Johanna & bizarre
Best Avatar - Johanna
I'd like to buy a kg of bananas to - Johanna :D