The Children of Bodom - Ultimate Metal Board Awards!!!

child_of_bodom666 said:
but anyways...this thread sux...and will just "merge" or "split" members to groups or opposite...and bash each other...it sux!!

You're probobally right... Shall i delete it?

Yeah, it's spreading un-needed controversy.

Come on, don't you ever listen to The Beatles?

"All ya need is LOOOOVEE!!!!!"

And all we need is love on the boards! :D

don't be a hata up in da hood YO. (steff's thug moment there sorry! :D )

@chokky: you said "what did I just say" twice :lol: :p

@NeedledWarheart: nah...leave it ;) I may loose too many posts it in :lol: think about if I delete the thread about "counting", man I would have half less posts I have now :lol:

@BodomPrincess: hehe. true, true. all we need in love. or maybe some kick asses, too :heh: ;)

child_of_bodom666 said:
for example ":lol:" means something is funny and no need a comment, but if you add ":)" this is annoying...it just doesnt mean anything..
yeah rooooight...

Anyway, I used some fucking irony man, but as it seems you didnt get it.
And actually I really dont care if you find me annoying, since I know it's coz what I've posted earlier..we are different individuals with different tastes and I wont keep my opinion to myself just because you may find it offensive. Period.

heh, this thread took the place of the bitching topic.

hahahahaah...zsuzsa, you know...as I wrote few posts above. this kinda thread sux, because just splitting people from each other and bashing one to another. this sux...and then we argue...bah...
and btw...did I say you're wrong? nop!

peace, dudes and dudettes :wave:

@BodomPrincess: kinda "no comment" :D ;)

Gotta agree with that. Lets stop the fucking flaming..I'll start :p

Btw, you gave be the bad rep for the Marko thread? :lol: I dont remember saying anything bad about you in that...ah well :p