The Children of Bodom - Ultimate Metal Board Awards!!!

I am confused now...dudes explain me a bit, please this:

[b]spellbound-by-the-bodom said:
Most Liked:... Marko, ...
thank you :Spin:

but now this:
[b]Chokehold said:
Poster of the most irrelevant/retarded posts: ... Marko,...
wtf?! maybe this is because its chokehold, but how you can say most liked people and then say he has retarded posts? dont get this. or maybe my english is so bad and didnt get what "most irrelevant/retarded posts" means :-/

@Zsuzsa:eek:oooooh...I am spammer, but I am saying something...not like Chokehold or Bodomite with just one smilie per post, thats damn annoying! :mad: and you think this is not retarded, and then you say I am retarded. f* u.

Funniest - EagleFlyFree, H.P.Lovecraft
Most Annoying - Don't care. If someone annoys me, I'll just forget him/her...Or something. :p
Biggest Spammer - ...
Best Pictures created for the Board - Tut
Best Signature - H.P.Lovecraft
Worst Signature - ...
Funniest Signature - Tut , I think. :)
Poster of the most irrelevant/retarded posts - the smiley-posters
Mayhem or Burzum - neither
Best Username - yetti
Best Avatar - Janina
The beauties - Janina & Jossa
The most difficult Username - Seph ;)
Biggest Bodom Collection - ~Rappion Lapsi~, Thomas

:)

Mammoth said:
Worst Username - Maili Björklund, Eagle fly could fit here too
People I would run over with my car- spellbound-by-the-bodom, Lanterns-nut (mmmm lanterns-nut), Bodomic, BIGYETTI, Zsuzsa!

I wanted to ask you why you don't like my username, but after reading on I just kind of stopped caring...

Mammoth said:
Best Avatar - Old Extendar, The Lanterns..
Do you mean the portrait of Steve Buscemi I had a while ago? If so, I must say that I liked it very much, too. But when I saw that Jesse Dart pic I now have, I just had to put it as my avatar.

funniest - whoever did that Henkka thread, Tut (for the pictures)
most annoying - Overlord purple rainbow
biggest spammer - Varailo (admitts being a post whore *g*)
best pictures - must be Tut...
best sig - *
worst sig - *
funniest sig - DarkMare
most liked - The Lantern Nut, Zarok666, BodomPrincess, NeedledWarheart, COBabe, Varailo, ~Rappion Lapsi~ (although you're not uploading my new pic *arrrgh*), ...
best username - *
best avatar - mine, definately :p
worst username - I won't say anything about that because you can never know why people choose their usernames and what kinda story there is behind them!!!
biggest Bodom collection - whoever it is... Beware, mine is growing!!!

* still searching, I'll edit...

EagleFlyFree said:
^^ well, you couldn't have made your point without quoting him so there you go miss parental advisory :p j/k
Oh please :rolleyes:

@CoB666: read my previous post about you properly. I didnt say that I hate you. I hate spamming in general, and I know that from time to time you even say something :p *g*

child_of_bodom666 said:
@Zsuzsa:eek:oooooh...I am spammer, but I am saying something...not like Chokehold or Bodomite with just one smilie per post, thats damn annoying! :mad: and you think this is not retarded, and then you say I am retarded. f* u.

cob666: you also have smiley-posts... so dont say thats annoying, cuz what you do is annoying too...
this thread is a pile of shit....

@Needled Warheart: must you created this thread? sucks:yuk:

@zsuzsa: ah... you're the most annoying user for me...thats all..many times...no offence...just truth. i dont fucking care if you think i am spamming and "from time to time you even say something"<---you see, this is annoying, fucking annoying. shut youd fucking mouth, ah...waste of time talking to you. sorry.

@Chokky: yeah right...for example ":lol:" means something is funny and no need a comment, but if you add ":)" this is annoying...it just doesnt mean anything..

but anyways...this thread sux...and will just "merge" or "split" members to groups or opposite...and bash each other...it sux!!

...and its gay and lying :mad: