The Children of Bodom - Ultimate Metal Board Awards!!!

Oh, than it must have been fartghost :p Haha, somebody should put an end to his misery; lets help him out with a rope and an attic empty for 10 mins.

CoB666: really, there are only 2 assholes here who irritates me, and you are NOT included ;) peace yo, smoke weed and drink beer :D

holy shit the drama!
No one here should take the internet seriously. We're all here to have something to do when we're bored. So we can fuck around and discuss with fellow metal brothers and sisters. I for one am not someone to be taken to the heart, I'm sure many of you dislike me, and I really don't care; I honestly would not have a real problem with any of you in a real-life context. If ANY of you, and I mean anyone here were to walk in through my door right now I'd say 'heeeey!!... wanna drink? what's going on? take a seat.. stay a while..let's chill out.
This is all nothing.. this thread means nothing, there's no reason to play civil war on a fucking internet forum, not seriously (as some of you are starting to seem to be taking it)
But while we're all here remotely connected to the UM server there are enjoyable things and there are annoying things, things that could and should be improved... but nothing to be taken seriously.
Child of Bodom666 you spam! you said so yourself, you would lose half your posts if you were to delete the stupid counting thread. But I've taked to you outside of here.. you're pretty cool, and I know you are and would be if I knew you in person, I don't really have a problem with you and like Zsuzsa said, no one here hates you. But sometimes all that pointless spamming gets on my tits.. and it's not just you.
Sometimes some of these 'hyper' girls who shall remain nameless (^ ^ ^ ^ : p ) accomplish the task of pointless spamming too.

MagSec4 said:
holy shit the drama!
No one here should take the internet seriously. We're all here to have something to do when we're bored. So we can fuck around and discuss with fellow metal brothers and sisters. I for one am not someone to be taken to the heart, I'm sure many of you dislike me, and I really don't care; I honestly would not have a real problem with any of you in a real-life context. If ANY of you, and I mean anyone here were to walk in through my door right now I'd say 'heeeey!!... wanna drink? what's going on? take a seat.. stay a while..let's chill out.
This is all nothing.. this thread means nothing, there's no reason to play civil war on a fucking internet forum, not seriously (as some of you are starting to seem to be taking it)
But while we're all here remotely connected to the UM server there are enjoyable things and there are annoying things, things that could and should be improved... but nothing to be taken seriously.
Child of Bodom666 you spam! you said so yourself, you would lose half your posts if you were to delete the stupid counting thread. But I've taked to you outside of here.. you're pretty cool, and I know you are and would be if I knew you in person, I don't really have a problem with you and like Zsuzsa said, no one here hates you. But sometimes all that pointless spamming gets on my tits.. and it's not just you.
Sometimes some of these 'hyper' girls who shall remain nameless (^ ^ ^ ^ : p ) accomplish the task of pointless spamming too.
Exactly what I wanted to say but again John's way of expressing himself (and english :p ) was better than mine.

Hugg Crew Deathroll :lol: omg, this is hardcore haha