Time for the Maiden Downunder Awards

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg

Laziest: Spawny, I don't even know what you do at work, but get back to it! :lol:

Person you would most like to meet in real life: Spawn, for the reason Moony gave "For the life of me, I can't match up the Spawny I know with those pics!.
Person who you think you would be scared of: Spawn, because he is still yet to smile!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I laughed my ass off at your ones Blitzy!

Firstly, I do lots at work, honest.

Why cant you match me up with the photos? :confused:

I do smile in some. Sorta. Go look again! *grumbles*

Originally posted by The Trooper
:lol: :lol: :lol: I think I'm doing a damn good job at spreading the word on Vinnie hahaha, a year ago pretty much nobody I knew had any idea who Invasion were... now nearly everybody I know or have spoken to knows all about Vinnie hahahha, and I've even converted a few people into fans! Rock on Tonci!!

:headbang: :D :D

Tonci you got chosen by me as person I most wanna meet, that's an honour haha! :)

Spiff I don't think you're rude, I think you're the rudest though. I don't think anyone here is particularly rude... but you came the closest because lots of sarcasm and you don't relaly care what you say, you'll say whatever you think about anyone hehe. Not that it's a bad thing, it's just the closest thing there to "rude".

I haven't even touched the surface, Troops. One of these days I'm going to be completely honest - THEN yis will all think I'm rude! :D

Funniest:everyone at times
Smartest:This is like trying to point out who is the geek!
Most Annoying:spawn for his ramble about nothing and Dracula for his total crap!
Most Persistent:Troops for his glam and spawn trying to convince us that he is true sweedish metal but actually listens to the likes of Linkin Park
Most Talented:Anyone who has more talent than me on my best days lol
Most obscure taste (music):spawn
Most obscure taste (general):who cares
Person who posts the most pointless stuff:spiff his dumb polls and troops for the same thing (band width people we cost Mark lots of money for this)
Most likley to become famous:anyone who wants to
Rudest:ME
Coolest online name:ME
Most popular:who cares
Person who posts more smileys than anyone:u tell me
Person who when they post, you have no idea what the fuck they are talking about:Dracula learn to spell and use pinctuation correctly
Biggest time waster:all of us at some point
Laziest:anyone who doesn't post for ages or posts dumb crap whilst they should be working
Wittiest:I don't know
Person you would most like to meet in real life:spiff to see weather he is the same in real life as he is on line
Person who you think you would be scared of:Ralphe

Dumb polls? I see. Well, that cuts about half an hour out of my plans for Friday night. :cry:

I wonder if I *am* the same in real life as I am online. Let's ask people who have met me - Tonci? Tanya? Tania? Timbo?

That's strange, I only seem to meet people whose names start with the letter T. That is *so* Sesame Street. :)

Originally posted by Moon Child
Funniest: Mark, Spiff
Smartest: Wrathchild
Most Annoying: Smashed (only when he's being Smashed of course...he's actually a lovely person when he's not being Smashed)
Most Persistent: Troops. I'd never heard of Vinnie Vincent before. Now I'm a goddamn expert on him! :lol:
Most Talented: Lord Tim
Most obscure taste (music): All of you! ;)
Most obscure taste (general): Spawn ( I think those pics on your website kind of did it for me sweetie. For the life of me, I can't match up the Spawny I know with those pics!)
Person who posts the most pointless stuff: Spiff
Most likley to become famous: Lord Tim
Rudest: Smashed
Coolest online name: Jon Bon Jovi
Most popular: Spawny
Person who posts more smileys than anyone: Troops
Person who when they post, you have no idea what the fuck they are talking about: Yep, Dracula! :lol:
Biggest time waster: Whoever has the most posts! Who is that?
Laziest: I don't think any of you are lazy.
Wittiest: Phloggy, Kem
Person you would most like to meet in real life: Spawn
Person who you think you would be scared of: Goreripper :eek:

I agree!