The Maiden Downunder Drinking Game!

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Here's something for you guys and gals out there. Feel free to add to the list!

If someone posts a poll, have a drink.

If Spawn buys some CDs and posts about them, have a drink.

If Koichi insults Iced Earth, have a drink.

If Seventh Son posts news about bands you haven't heard of, have a drink.

If Southy uses the :p smiley, have a drink.

If Troops mentions Ratt, Warrant, Nitro, pre-Hysteria Def Leppard, Vinnie Vincent, 80s Kiss or a glam band you haven't heard of, have a drink. Drink twice if he mentions them in the same sentence.

If a heap of old posts you've forgotten about resurface because someone hasn't been to the forum for a week or so, have a drink.

If Smashed posts a stack of messages and it sounds like he's wasted, have a drink.

If someone mentions another person on the forum by their real name and you don't know who they're talking to, drink twice. If you wonder why nobody ever refers to you by your real name and you get upset, drink three times.

If someone from another forum starts posting about things we've discussed a thousand times already and gets upset when nobody replies, drink twice.

If Spiff gets into an argument with either Tough As Steel or JonBonJovi, drink twice. If Phlogiston asks for the thread to be closed or deleted because of this, drink three times.

If Gavin, Los4words, Bucko and Winmar all post on the same day, drink three times.

If Spruce Goose ever finishes the Battle of the Bands thing, finish the bottle and start a new one.

You also forgot "When Spawn disagrees with everyone about how good an album actually is, have a drink" ;)

I know I missed quite a few people, that's why I asked for contributions from everyone else. I couldn't think of something for everyone, unfortunately. :)

When Troops says "I listened to a 30 second real audio sample and I dont like it" about any band, have a drink.

When Mark asks you to buy some UM swag, have a drink.

When Phloggy says something thats NOT sarcastic, have a drink.

When someone recommends an album to everyone that noone buys, have a drink.

When the rest of the BB wake up to themselves and realise Digimortal is a masterpiece, have a drink.

When any guy on the board laments his lack of success with women, have a drink.

When a guy on the board gets shot down by a woman, but everyone congratulates him for trying "Cos at least now you know" have a drink in sympathy.

When someone mentions thewomanwhousedtocatchthebus, have a drink. Have 2 if its totally unrelated to the current thread.

When someone from another UM board stops by, posts a thread and is never heard from again, have 2 drinks.

When someone changes their avatar, signature or thingy above the avatar, have a drink.

Whenever someone makes a sarcastic comment about Iron Maiden these days, have a drink.

When Iron Maiden reissue/rerelease anything, have a drink.

When Iron Maiden issue a live album have a drink. Have 2 if Spawny says its the best crowd performance yet.

When a band thats popular with metalheads releases an album thats universally regarded as mediocre and a disappointment to us, have a drink. Have 2 if its not Metallica.

Whenever Iron Maiden not touring here is mentioned, drink 10 drinks to drown your sorrows. Then throw the bottle at the Iron Maiden poster on the wall.

:lol: :lol: This thread rocks!

Originally posted by spawn
When Troops says "I listened to a 30 second real audio sample and I dont like it" about any band, have a drink.

I only did that about the post Adrenalize Def Leppard albums... and I think since I sampled every single song and every single one sounded reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally reaaaaaaaaally awful, I can safely say I shouldn't buy them. Maybe if I listened to only one sample from the album it would be different. But it all sucked :) :p ;)

If JonBonJovi goes a whole day with no mention of Bon Jovi have 3 drinks for something must be wrong.

If Troops defends his love of some glam band have a drink.

If any member from Dungeon apart from LT posts here have a drink.

If any member says an album they just bought rocks and th next reply is that is sucks have a drink.

If any of the un married males have success with a woman they desire have 3 drinks and celebrate the occasion.

If a member posts in a flaming thread attempting to resolve the argument, have a drink.

If somehow s/he gets pulled into the fight, have another drink.

If someone uses the phrase "Let's agree to disagree" to resolve an argument, keep all guns away from Spiff because he HATES that phrase with a passion. It's for people who want the argument to stop because they're QUITTERS who can't stick up for themselves and finish what they probably started.

If Spiff goes off on some psycho tangent, have a drink.