The Maiden Downunder Drinking Game!

I dont drink, but I will substitute apple juice for it. Or apple and blackcurrant if I want to hit the heavy stuff.

I don't drink that much these days. I just don't seem to get out much anymore. :(

If mooney starts a thread and there is less than 100 views and 30 replys in 1 hour
have 5 shots of ouzo;)

Originally posted by JonBonJovi
If a thread goes for a whole week with everyone replying with not a single argument breaking out have 2 drinks.

Bloody hell, you make us all seem like arseholes! Couldn't just let it slide so we can all live in peace, could ya? :mad:

Just grow up. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Sydo
Bloody hell, you make us all seem like arseholes! Couldn't just let it slide so we can all live in peace, could ya? :mad:

Just grow up. :rolleyes:

What was that for Sydo? (I went and checked the other threads first, just incase I missed a big bunfight :) ) but nothing has thus far come to my attention, am I missing something? :confused:

Originally posted by spawn
am I missing something? :confused:

Spawns brain: HOW many times have I told you to shut the f**k up, just sit there and smile you idiot! Look at all the damage you do that I have to clean up. NO endorphins for YOU tonight. Wanker.