If Glenn won the mega jackpot.....

espz

Sep 23, 2011
Colorado Springs
So someone in Atlanta won the megamillions jackpot. I know we've done this before, but this was a big one. IF Glenn won....what would the next year's ProgPower look like?

First night would be Gamma Ray, Helloween, Avantasia, Ayreon and Within Temptation (not sure what order to put that awesomeness into!)

Second night....Here I'll be different:

Five Finger Death Punch
Shinedown
And a closing set by.....The Eagles!

:devil:

It would look like this because my ass wouldn't be there:

CS590.jpg

So someone in Atlanta won the megamillions jackpot. I know we've done this before, but this was a big one. IF Glenn won....what would the next year's ProgPower look like?

First night would be Gamma Ray, Helloween, Avantasia, Ayreon and Within Temptation (not sure what order to put that awesomeness into!)

Five Finger Death Punch
Shinedown

Thank God you're not a promoter... or a millionaire! :lol::lol:

Okay.. lets say someone ELSE won the lottery, and gave Glenn a million dollars to sign any acts that he wanted.. then that works, right? :)

Sadly, that's about what it would take to get Johnny Lee Middleton, Chris Cafferey, Al Pitrelli, and Jeff Plate to tell Paul O'Neil where to stick it, and say, "WE WILL PERFORM AS SAVATAGE WHENEVER AND WEREVER WE DAMN WELL PLEASE"!!!!!!!!!

Five Finger Death Punch
Shinedown

I'm pretty sure the closing set would be Jimmy Buffet & Friends :tickled:

First night would be Gamma Ray, Helloween, Avantasia, Ayreon and Jimmy Buffett (not sure what order to put that awesomeness into!)

Five Finger Death Punch
Shinedown

Fixed. Glenn, would you still not show up? :D

Wonder if Englund would be a Friend?

:popcorn:

Top of my mind

If I win a huge jack pot the PPUSA will be:

Friday
An evening with the Divas(Tarja + Simone Simons + Elize + one by vote - 2 hours set)
Falconer
Axel Rudi Pell
Eluveitie
Voyager
Gloryhammer

Saturday

Volbeat
Royal Hunt (Moving target cd)
Running Wild (an 80s tribute - Only old s**t)
Pretty Maids (Future world cd)
An evening with Tuomas Saukkonen(wolfheart and Before the dawn - 2 hours set)
De Van