What would you do if you'd hit the lotto's jackpot?

I have a feeling I have said something while highly inebriated that I have no recollection of.......
Or you mean i'm the loch ness monster.......in which case....i'm confused haha!

:lol: I was referring to your guitar cab fiasco actually.

evil_genius_drevil.jpg

Did I mention the jailbait hooker service? shhhh :fu:

25 million?

Tell my family to stop fucking fighting over stupid shit and they can come live on the huge compound I'll be building on several acres of farmland.

Build said compound (including fibre optic lines).

Audi RS6 wagon.

Mercedes SLS.

Aston Martin One-77.

Custom guitars from all my favourite builders.

Investments.

I would give it all to my closest friends.
It´s much better to have rich friends than being rich yourself. Let them choose the yatch, let them organize the parties, let them invite the people... let them do all the hard work.
Just ask them to invite you for all the stuff.

Hire a top lawyer First!!!
Get my money discreetly!!
Not get hooked on excess!
Help people/causes anonymously.

This makes the most sense to me. At least at first, I'm guessing it's very important to lawyer up as to avoid any number of problems. Around that kind of money I would think even some family member can become a threat :lol:

I would try and keep on pursuing my music goals, both for the sake of continuity, and to try to keep myself down to earth as much as possible.

I imagine dealing with the sudden and almost total lack of boundaries could become a difficult (and even stressful) thing.

Donate quite a bit of it to charity, pay off my parents bills, new car(s), new house(s), dedicated building for studio with lots of sweet gear on my newly acquired acres of land, huge party, tropical vacation, tour of Europe, relaxation to the max.

EDIT: Oh, yeah. Definitely a fucking awesome personal gym. Fuck yes.

Start my own Olive Oil company and setup a compound of houses in Long Island for my family and associates.

Haha, well. I'd still be working but I'd be so much pickier and choose off my contracts - I'd be less drawn by the bucks than by the interest I have into it. I'd spend the less possible out of the initial capital and try to live on interests. Think of it, you have 10 000 000$ in bank in a short term saving plan, around here, you do about 3% per year in interests - about 300 000$ per year. If I remove the income tax I'd have around here, that would be about 145 000$ in my pockets per year, without working at all, for the rest of my life. That's the average salary of a doctor... The best of it is that here, in Quebec (Canada), lotto isn't taxable because it's owned by the government. So if someone wins 10 000 000$, he gets all of it untouched.

I really couldn't stop everything and make nothing out of my life like some of you guys told, I'd be fucking depressed, I have to work on something.

Well... keep on dreaming.