If I hear one more thing about Paramore

Geez you guys, I have no idea why any of you actually like music anyway, it totally sucks.

:loco: Still haven't checked these guys out yet (but yes Dan I have that thread where you posted the videos bookmarked, just waiting for the right time :D), but if I want happy stuff, Journey is usually what I go for...

Ahhhh Marcus, you are one of my guys!!

Ps. did you check a message i leave for you in the "War..." thread? :)

Music is for gays, anyway. REAL men and women live in silence which has WAY more seniority over any forms of noise or music.

If nothing else this thread brought me some lawls.

I fucking hate music anyway. I'm selling all my guitars. My amp is on tour right now with a band I'm not in. I don't even care anymore really.
I'm also totally serious.

:loco: Still haven't checked these guys out yet (but yes Dan I have that thread where you posted the videos bookmarked, just waiting for the right time :D), but if I want happy stuff, Journey is usually what I go for...

DOONN'T STOP BELIEVVVVINNNNNNN!!!!

HOOLLD ON TO THE FEEEELIN!!

:headbang:

I think Marcus prefer this:

Runnin out of self-control
Gettin close to an (Metal) overload <---:)))
Up against a no win situation
Shoulder to shoulder, push and shove
Im hangin up my boxin gloves
Im ready for a long vacation

Be good to yourself when, nobody else will
Oh be good to yourself
Youre walkin a high wire, caught in a cross fire
Oh be good to yourself.

Was *so* going to do a thread like this a few days ago... then started to see some of the genius behind the production on the latest record. I listen to them for the same reason I listen to Nickelback, Breaking Benjamin, Disturbed etc. The production. It's really insightful to see what's going on at the top of the major label world. The production and techniques are so beyond what most metal guys do that it's like a breath of fresh air.

+1000

I kinda like them. And as for the vocalist - :loco:

I can't remember what song it is but the video has them screwing around at the docks, it was the funniest thing ever because it made no sense at all. I was just like "What the fuck are they doing here? What was the projected budget on this video?" :lol: