if I were to go to Serbia in April...

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
how cheaply do you think I could do it?

flights to Belgrade are super cheap, like $450 roundtrip from NJ right now. I would travel light and stay in a hostel or cheap hotel or something. mindspell, azal, give me some idea of what stuff costs in the city. how much is a beer. how much is a cheap hotel room. how much is the subway. how much is an elderly albanian prostitute.

I don't think I can afford to travel anywhere but I really want to. I looked into some flights to other places I wanted to go and flights from NYC to Moldolva are like TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS. and I would probably be the only person on the plane. flights to dhaka are like $1500. jesus.

Istanbul is amazing, you'll need like 10 days to see it all though, it's tremendously big. And the area where all the hotels are is populated by Russians who sell and transport cheap clothing and textiles in bulk. And don't fall for the tricks of the shoe shinners!

Belgrade is pretty cheap. Simon stayed at a hostel in a super cool location for like 12-14 euros a night I think.

Beer is about two bucks maybe, for a half liter at the shady places I frequently but maybe 3-4 bucks in ritzy, high society, yuppie bars.
The added money in those bars actually pays for the hot broads you will see there where as I hang out in places where most patrons are fat, middle aged drunkards.

I generally like fat, middle-aged, drunkard crowds more.

I am now thinking I'm most interested in Istanbul, and possibly summer when I could actually stay for two weeks.

Vacation to the land of my ancestors.

I can imagine a lot of sausages, comrade.

Exactly. It was a play on my time in Boston dealing with the "I'M 150% IRISH MUDDFUKKA" crowd. On a side note... I saw Fake Dave yesterday.