If Kerry wins

I´m following US elections from very far, far away...and though I am not acknowledged with all the background, I don´t think Kerry will win.

The same towel head bags of shit who were dancing when 9-11 went down will be dancing again....And no, The criminal liberal media will have NO PART of airing that....Again A VOTE FOR KERRY IS A VOTE FOR BIN LADEN!!!!!!

And I won't stop saying it...(Annoying?? I know, but I've been good for FAR TOO LONG)

Necroscythe said:
I can see the terrorist and America haters dancing in the streets...now, the question is, will the media show this?

I hope bush wins- This is important to America so fuck off europe no one cares what you think anymore.
But if John Kerry wins, may he be blessed with wisdom and stregnth because America is going to need a ruthless leader in the next 20 years to straighten out the problematic countries.
Vote Bush, Vote Imperialism, Vote American

Buzzard said:
I hope bush wins- This is important to America so fuck off europe no one cares what you think anymore.
But if John Kerry wins, may he be blessed with wisdom and stregnth because America is going to need a ruthless leader in the next 20 years to straighten out the problematic countries.
Hey shall I take this personally? :Smug:
I am more likely to agree with the rest of your post. See, I´m very Conservative when it comes to a political approach.

Buzzard said:
already done my large freind........................

Buzzard said:
Finally, someone said something non-partisan on the issue of who is going to be president. I am with you also Billy( on whoever becomes president not who you are voting for)...I am for Kerry, I already voted for him this morning so I guess I should be on the terror list now since Kerry is on the same terror watch list as Bin laden now ( I seemed to miss that memo). If Bush is re-elected then I really hope that he corrects some of the serious problems that are going on. I don't wish ill will to either one because it affects us all. I really don't understand the whole " A vote for Kerry is a vote Bin Laden" shit that everyone here is saying...If I remember correctly Kerry said that he was gonna go after Bin Laden straight away and capture/kill him. So that is definite reckless and irresponsible statement comparing a president elect to Bin Laden. Since when did Kerry and his followers fly planes into buildings???? I seemed to have missed that news also. Bush has had 4 years to capture Bin Shithead but hasn't..ahhh it's pointless so anyways whoever wins they have one shitty job ahead of them. I wouldn't want to be in either of their shoes.....

you know, there was a guy in one of the swing states passing out flyers saying
" due to the large number of voters registered this election time, voting will be two days now. Tuesdays is for republicans, and wendsday is for democrats"
I`ll admit..........thats pretty fucked up...............but funny

If Kerry becomes president, how is that a vote for Bin-Laden and the others? Is there anything <i>specific</i> Kerry will do that will all of a sudden lead to a massive terrorist attack here in America? Will the airport security all of a sudden disappear, leading to another attack? By how much will he reduce the funding of the anti-terrorist organizations?

"Fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them here" does not make sense either. Terrorism is an enigma. It can happen anywhere, anytime. If anything, fighting them over there will make them even more angry. Look at the prison scandals -- it's angered not only the Iraqui population but many of the Muslim people as well. It's added on to the hatred of America these people have.

Talk is cheap!!!!
And no one knows that better than john kerry

..If I remember correctly Kerry said that he was gonna go after Bin Laden straight away and capture/kill him. [/QUOTE]

he wants to spend 7 trillion dolars on healthcare, while its a good thought, you know hes going to cut back all the Intelligence agencys, the military as well as other goverment programs................and hes going to lower our taxes to? the dudes goofey..........crazy........out of his fucking mind

"Fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them here" does not make sense either.

Yes it does it sets a precedent on what to expect when you're a terrorist friendly nation.
\

Look at the prison scandals -- it's angered not only the Iraqui population but many of the Muslim people as well. It's added on to the hatred of America these people have.

That prison scandel was a joke- in fact- it wasn't anything to be ashamed about as an American. It was a couple of people in the army who were power hungry. The liberals usedit against bush in an obviously lame attempt to show how things are there. More importantly- Those G.I.s did nopthing wrong, How the fuck the A.C.L.U. force a procescution of these people is beyond me. Those Iraqi scumbags have no right to be protected under the geneva convention because, Iraq-Iran-Egypt-SYria- Lebbanon-Yemmen never signed in on the convention. Their governments don't recognize it until they get their asses kicked.
I also would like to state the fact that Middle easteners hate us based on their religous convictions. So fuck them.

Oh yeah, Welcome to the board- I think I welcomed you before but not sure
peace
Milano

Destroy islam/!!!!

Alot of countries don't follow the geneva conventions, but as American soldiers we are supposed to always. I know in the USAF its pounded into our heads several times a year. So we attempt to do the ole "treat others like we would treat ourselves blah blah" I say punch them in the dick and leave em for dead.

And that prison stuff was a joke. People acted like we punched babies in the face. We should blow up Mecca, and see how they like them apples. :headbang:

Destroy islam/!!!!

Yes.

On another note, I think the electoral college is a little outdated too.

Well Im a total asshat.

Didnt get registerred to vote in time in my new district. To get out of jury duty in my registerred district I had to do a change of address and am no longer registerred in that district, I moved and bought a house 60 miles from there.

I am a total hypocrite a really low feeling.

Hopefully I can count on Alaskans to be more responsable than I. If the Dems win I will not start pissing and moaning till they give me a reason to by their actions.

If sKerry wins my fire arms will have an "accident" before the next weapons grab/ban or the UNs firearms ban.

Did you read his whole post?? Or just the parts you liked??
Here's how he opened and closed that post....

"I hope bush wins- Vote Bush, Vote Imperialism, Vote American"

I can definetly feel which way he's going here...Wouldn't that be partisan??

Kerry may have never flown a plane into a bldg...But if it happened on his watch we'd be stuck with him wanting to speak to OBL about his actions and ask him not to do it again.....But fortunatley, That's not the case!!!!!
Congratulations to President Bush!!!! He's on his way to a well deserved victory!!!!

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Finally, someone said something non-partisan on the issue of who is going to be president. I am with you also Billy( on whoever becomes president not who you are voting for)...I am for Kerry, I already voted for him this morning so I guess I should be on the terror list now since Kerry is on the same terror watch list as Bin laden now ( I seemed to miss that memo). If Bush is re-elected then I really hope that he corrects some of the serious problems that are going on. I don't wish ill will to either one because it affects us all. I really don't understand the whole " A vote for Kerry is a vote Bin Laden" shit that everyone here is saying...If I remember correctly Kerry said that he was gonna go after Bin Laden straight away and capture/kill him. So that is definite reckless and irresponsible statement comparing a president elect to Bin Laden. Since when did Kerry and his followers fly planes into buildings???? I seemed to have missed that news also. Bush has had 4 years to capture Bin Shithead but hasn't..ahhh it's pointless so anyways whoever wins they have one shitty job ahead of them. I wouldn't want to be in either of their shoes.....

Actually, I read the WHOLE post and Billy made the statement that if Kerry wins then he wishes him strength and wisdom so YES that is a Non-Partisan statement. If you wish Kerry(Billy's rival) strength and wisdom(well wishes) if elected when you are a Bush supporter then thats a pretty non-partisan statement. I am talking about his statement not who he supports(Billy has made it perfectly clear who he supports)...I wouldn't jump the gun on congratulating Bush either....It's not over.

So what exactly did Bush do about OBL? Drop some bombs in Assgahnistan and call it good. So I am not real sure what Bush has done about the OBL situation actually he hasn't done anything at all and has made the statement that "he isn't worried about him"...So I am wondering why you think that he has done a good job about taking care of Bin Shithead. He(OBL) is just calling on more extremist to Iraq and more and more attacks are happening in Iraq by these asswipes...So yeah no reason to worry there Mr President

MHFYRD,

I haven't read your whole post yet, I'll finish it in a minute and probably add to this, but let me make one thing crystal clear....I have never nor would I ever wish ANY ill will upon John Kerry or any of the candidates for that matter... Other than a little political bashing some serious, some fun...
But kid at the end of the day we're all AMERICANS, I don't believe in much of anything that kerry stands for, but again let me just say that if he becomes our president I wouldn't be hoping for an assination or anything like that AT ALL (And I never said that I would!!!) So if that's non-partisan you can throw me in that group too.....that being said, now I'm gonna read the rest of your post and probably will be back here to match the hateful things you've probably said about Bush...(I hope you're non-partisan as well)

Once again MHF, I hate to piss on your party but I will!!
Bush has done more than clinton did when our forces were attacked 3 TIMES
under him!!! kerry is of the same bullshit party beliefs system, only worse since he thinks he can talk every madman down himself with no help!!!
The job is Commander In Chief not fucking Guidance Counselor!!!

And just a little F.Y.I.....IT IS OVER!!!!! You'll probably realize that as soon as he concedes!......Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for you.....but seriously
IT'S OVER!!!!

I am non-partisan in the fact that I have heard people state that they wish Bush would get shot or whatever and I am very quick to condemn what they said. If Bush wins I really hope that he addresses the problems better than he has in his four years as president. Whoever wins is "our" president and we have to treat them like so. Regardless if I like the guy or not I have to give them the benefit of the doubt that races through my mind and hope that they make the right decisions. If he(Bush) brings OBL's head on a platter(preferably during the Superbowl halftime:)) then you will find one happy democrat with Bush. Until then, I cannot even begin to think that he has done a good job on terrorism.

Side note: how the fuck did that Coburn guy get elected?????? Jeezus talk about a piece of trash