If M/M Saxon

WILKS

Sep 9, 2002
Underground
Visit site
If M/M Saxon played under a new name would you go to see them.Lets face we have talked about the pros and cons of M/M but at the end of the they just wanna rock.

I would go to see them now. After all Graham and Dobby are two bits of the jigsaw that made some of my fav ever albums.
However I would make a point of telling them that they aren't Saxon and should change the name.
The Son of a Bitch album Victim You is pretty good and if they carried on under that name I wouldn'd have a problem at all.

Hmmmm tough one! Like Lagoon said, if only they had stayed with the Son of a bitch name. A lot has happened to make me not want to give them the time of day. The most being actually seeing them supporting Dio and finding out that they were very s**t! :lol:

Well at least the singer was, the band were pretty tight.

no, becos I don't like them now, and what would a name change do to that? I mean, I don't like the music they make so I wouldnt go and see them.

As the booklet in the DVD points out:

Oliver/Dawson - "Has released upon the record buying public a number of more or less useless complitations made up of old saxon material..."

Having seen them under the Saxon tag about 5 years ago at the Wytchwood Ashton, no I'd never see them again - and that was when they had a decent singer (Ted Bullet).