IF YOU DONT READ THIS YOU CAN GO CLIMB A WALL OF DICKS

Twan Dollaz

Nov 13, 2007
anyone trying to do anything this weekend? srsly it seems like everyone's died and i've been confined to my house for the past like three months WHASSAP!?

Friday night: Causatum show. It's at the RS club which is a pretty cool place and not too far of a ride. Plus it's a bar that you can smoke in.

Saturday night: I am not 100% sure what is going on -but I am pretty sure I'll be free either way. I had a thing planned but.... well I am not going to get in to specifics and shit but I don't think I'm gonna be doing it. So I should be free Saturday night.

heeeeeeeyyy buddy..... wanna be in a movie? Or better yet, wanna come to a show?

I'm down for Friday and Saturday.

Bunczk, Boris and I went to a shooting range last weekend. Then proceeded to eat large steaks. It was a pretty manly affair.

Friendly Tip: When shooting a 50 caliber desert eagle, make use of a wide stance.

Hahahahaha..... you couldn't get me near a freaking Desert Eagle. I'd probably break my fucking tailbone. A Dessert Eagle however... sounds scrumptious.

I work the truck on Friday so I'm out at 2pm. Anyone feel like taking a bear to the show? Or hanging out with one?

I should have room for exactly one person OR bear. I'll have to figure out what time I'm leaving and I'll let you know.

Yeah... I literally almost fell over. You should've seen the look on Nick's face after he shot it.

On a funny note, there's a run on ammo because everyone seems to think that the liberals are going to fuck up ammo/gun issues.

Hahahahaha..... you couldn't get me near a freaking Desert Eagle. I'd probably break my fucking tailbone. A Dessert Eagle however... sounds scrumptious.

GO TO OUR SHOW FRIDAY NIGHT!

4-17-09.jpg

Yeah... I literally almost fell over. You should've seen the look on Nick's face after he shot it.

On a funny note, there's a run on ammo because everyone seems to think that the liberals are going to fuck up ammo/gun issues.

Yeah WTF. Ummm.... the Democrats have had control of the White House, the Senate, and Congress for the majority of the past 5 decades. And we can still buy extremely deadly weapons, and the ammo to go along with them. I'm not pro this or con that or anything but I seriously hate it when people say "well it's the fucking .... (fill in the blank with any political party)."

Stop bitching about it and start a fucking secession already. If you're not willing to do that, or get behind someone else who is, then you have no right to bitch about anything.

Which reminds me, I had this crazy dream where I flipped out on Jeff's mom! She was all "Fucking Obama this and that" and I was all "WTF DO YOU HAVE TO BITCH ABOUT?! YOUR HUGE HOUSE? YOUR FLAT SCREEN TV WITH SATELLITE CHANNELS? YOUR NEW CAR?" It was pretty brutal.

I gotta hand it to you guys..... I have never seen people bitch out in such massive numbers before. Great Job.

agreed, i was going to goto that causautum show on fri but i didnt know what time and, plus everyone around me didnt wanna ride with me :( SHALL WE TRY FOR NEXT WEEKEND?!