IF YOU DONT READ THIS YOU CAN GO CLIMB A WALL OF DICKS

dave, you can climb a wall of dicks anytime you want........but seriously how about THIS WEEKEND COMING UP?! i saw vinnie for like 10 mins last sat and that was not enough....

Yeah I'm sorry about that.

Uhhh... well it's already kinda a shot weekend this time around. I'm free Sunday night though! Off Monday.

Next weekend I am free Friday and Saturday nights. Friday I can't go too nuts though, early work day Saturday.

eh, not 2 much aside from go out to the bars, most of my friends have no fucking jobs so im usually stuck sitting there watching a shitload of people play poker, MAD FUCKING BORING, but if this weekend is a no go i'll shoot for next weekend as well, just text me or inform me!

II'll be home tomorrow around 1045. All are welcome to come hang out at my apartment. Bring beer, food, whatever. Beer will be provided but you leeches will need to bring food if you would like to eat.

original_friday_nights_5809_387x500.jpg

haha i tried to meet kris in west chester this past weekend but it was way 2 fuckin crowded, what are your guys plans this weekend?

i know i have been slackin on the hangin out tip, i will not bullshit on the next opportunity though, i will be equipped with bluntz beerz and bitchez (sans the bitchez) this time as well

I may or may not be present for this, however, you fags are more than welcome to come over my place Saturday night. I got a case of Victory and Molson that needs to be attacked.