IF YOU DONT READ THIS YOU CAN GO CLIMB A WALL OF DICKS

I work til 9ish but....... I have no plans so I might be by.

Didn't we used to like..... go... places?

PSH I seen that fancy tv you got with that Xbox and that DVR! Then again, you still don't have a chair.....

I know man. It's killing the hangout potential of my apartment. If you have one or two to spare, and that's anyone for that matter, let me know. I will pick up. Also, if anyone is free Tuesday night me and my roomie Alex are heading down to Philly for a night on the town. If anyone is interested let me know.

Save your breath Bear, you know everyone is gonna bitch out. Let's face it, we hate each other.

Friday I am supposed to be jamming for a bit, but I'll be free afterward. Saturday I work late, but am free after 9 but I can't go too nuts because I work Sunday.

Milk, we all know you're not gonna hang out, stop teasing us.

ahahha im trying to! everythings all discombobulated and crazy lately! im gonna be out this weekend though, i got a bachelor party to goto on sat and i gotta go up to my buddies tomorrow because his brother just go thrown in jail for selling drugs, 50,000 dollar cash bail! shits crazy i tell ya

You should sell drugs to bail him out...... it would be very poetic.

Friday like later I'm prob down for something. Eric and Nick and I have practice at 5 til I don't know when, but I'm sure I will be too cranky to go all night so I'll prob be around afterward.

I'll go to the Sterling Friday not because I want to see your band, but because I want to make fun of people and get drunk.

I'll go to the Sterling Friday not because I want to see your band, but because I want to make fun of people and get drunk.

honestly dude..... that is one of the only reasons I am even still doing this. It's the Howard Stern effect - you just have to know what is going to happen next, even if you hate listening.

i can chill friday this weekend, i will also go to the sterling if i can ride with someone cuz i have no idea how to ge there rofl but i figure i should at least have fun ONE night this week since i'm fucking working the rest of it -_-

ok check it gents...... I have room for ONE for the sterling. I am probably heading out around 5:45. Bunches may have room for one. I will call him tonight.

Bunches is out, but like I said I have room for 1.

Luis expressed interest in going. Perhaps you guys could arrange a carpool? I think I will be seeing Luis tonight, I will ask him.