If you haven't bought this album yet....

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
....well, then I don't know what's wrong with you.

I've promoted it here before, but not because I produced it, not even because it sounds like the fucking beez kneez (well, it does ;) )....but because it's a fucking awesome record.
I know, there's this forum policy "no leakage news", and I fully support that...for some reasons this record has leaked to all the torrent sides, although the band isn't even that big (yet)....plenty of possibilities for you to check it out...and then fucking buy it, believe me, it's worth it!!!!

here's the teaser again:

really sorry for spamming the forum and posting this again, but I just can't understand why not more people are in love with this record....NOT because of the production (lol), but because of the songs

Last edited by a moderator:
production is great, everything is so fucking clear. need to check out the music, just did a quick listen.

yeah will try that after the holidays.
Tried the checkout, but payment options are only after you entered all the name and shipment details and stuff.
Will do that when I have money on my PP and just hope that it will work with it lol

yep great production and songs as well i dono why i havent or dont remember seing the original post thanks for posting again!